Hey Everyone! I recently purchased The Jetson's NES game online and when I put it in the system it doesn't boot up. I know my system is fine as I cleaned the system myself and other games work fine with no problems. But I clean the cartridge with rubbing alcohol and the connector's (aka the cartridge) looks clean and perfect, but when I put it in the system it's just a white screen. I spoke to the person who sold the game to me and I was told to use nail polish removal and then put the cartridge in gently after blowing into the system . I didn't try this because I thought that nail polish removal would damage the cartridge. Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this?

My other question is pretty similar, I have Mega Man X2 for SNES. Again, I cleaned the cartridge and it looks great! But it only comes up with a black screen and it won't even load. I spoke to someone at a mom & pop video game store and they were saying that it may be the battery that's dead inside (if it has one). I also have a bunch of games that do the same as this, but another handful that does work. Any suggestions for this as well?

Thanks everyone in advance, I can't wait to be able to play these again!