Thread: (FS)Sony Playstation 2 Black SPCH-30000 Japanese System Thirteen Japanese Import Games

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Default (FS)Sony Playstation 2 Black SPCH-30000 Japanese System Thirteen Japanese Import Games

EBAY IS BEING A PAIN ,I COULD NOT LIST THIS TODAY AS PLANNED UNTIL EBAY GETS BACK TO ME....

Ebay does not have this Model in the Catalog..They have another Model SCPH-15000 listed and will not let me list this PS2 unless I match it to another Model SCPH-15000 with a different Model Number so now I am going at it with Ebay,as the keep telling me to match to that model.

Thank you for contacting the eBay Catalog Support.

We would like to let you know that the requested product exists on our website. Please follow the link below:

Sony PlayStation 2 Black Console (NTSC-J (Japan))
    www.ebay.com/ctg/112273029
    Model SCPH-15000 LAZY EBAY

I replied again that again they are requesting-FORCING me to use the wrong catalog Listing.

Hello Darryl,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We will investigate your request further an we will update you on its development as soon as possible.

.................................................. .................................................. .........................

So I am Putting it up here for sale until ebay gets back to me.

I took the info from my attempted listnig and pasted it here..

.................................................. ................FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER..

.................................................. ..................PAYPAL ONLY NO HOLDS

PLEASE READ DETAILS FULLY BEFORE,BUYING...

SHIPPING VIA USPS MAIL WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.. SHIPPED FAST IN A BOX

BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER (SYSTEM SMELLS LIKE CIGARETTE SMOKE)

I live in a SMOKE FREE PET FREE APARTMENT-ENVIRONMENT,I don’t Smoke so my nose has become very accustomed to the smallest scent of smoke,cigarette smoke..Upon having this system set up for testing in my bedroom I can smell it,it smells like cigarette smoke...I will leave the system separate from the games with some good smelling freshener until shipping..
    FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER IF OFFER LINK OPTION IS AVAILABLE

Sony Playstation 2 Black SPCH-30000 Japanese System
    NTSC-J (Japan)
    &
    Thirteen Japanese Import Games
    Japanese Sony PS2 NTSC J Playstation 2 Black SPCH-30000
    JAPANESE PlayStation 2 System..

251 PICTURES IN THE LINK BELOW
    http://photobucket.com/JAPANESEPS2EBAY

ITEM DETAILS

The games are AWESOME,to play..They range from mostly Baseball,A Golf Game,METAL GEAR SOLID 2 (Japanese) A Flight Simulator and a LightGun Game..

The light gun game loaded up but didn’t go into the game to play it as it may need a Japanese Light gun to work..

I have a Japanese GUNCON brand new in the box that I will be sold separately(NOT INCLUDED)

I Tested this system with a VERY USED US PlayStation 2 Dual Shock 2 Controller and the system works with a US controller..but the controller I’m using is just not that great so I’m not including it with the auction.(unless you must have it)

..I went out and purchased a Brand New TTX Tech PS2 Controller (Color Blue) That’s included ..

The system comes with it’s “specific” Power Cord that is normal US plug in end but the end that plugs into the PS2 is different Then US systems..

After Market AV wire Included...

13 Japanese Import PlayStation 2 Games

EVERY JAPANESE GAME LOADED RIGHT UP..except for the 2001 & 2004 Baseball Games where the system went to it’s browser first then loaded the game..

I can’t read Japanese.

Please Look At the Pictures in the link below to see what the games are.
    http://photobucket.com/JAPANESEPS2EBAY

Most Games are complete with extras...one game is missing it’s manual it actually may be in another case as I have not removed any of the manuals from these games to check...

The Games are in EXCELLENT Condition...

The games are in Japanese and some words here and there show up in English..They are easy to play just keep pressing start X or O and your off.I played he Baseball games mainly which were quite fun..

The System is USED,has signs of Use..marks here and there...

The WARRANTY SEAL IS NOT SPLIT and intact,the warranty seal is JAPANESE Also...

The systems needs a good internal,vent and fan cleaning...If you can clean it out maybe the Smoke smell would go away..
    The smoke smell is not loud but I am so used to not smelling smoke that I can smell it when the system is on..

I tested this system on my Standard US CRT TV..(NOT INCLUDED) with AV Inputs..

Additional Information about Sony PlayStation 2 Black Console (NTSC-J (Japan))

Product Description
    Enjoy the thrill of gaming with the Sony PlayStation 2. This Sony gaming console enhances your gaming experience with additional memory and faster performance. Powered by the Emotion Engine processor, this Sony video game system delivers a power-packed performance at great speeds with impressive graphical representations. You can connect this Sony gaming console to your television using the A/V cord for an enhanced gaming experience. With better picture and high-quality sound, the PlayStation 2 provides a better gaming environment. The two USB ports let you connect external USB devices to this Sony video game system. The performance and functionality of the PlayStation 2 make it a must-have for any serious gamer.

Product Identifiers
    Brand Sony
    Model Playstation 2
    Platform Sony PlayStation 2
    MPN SCPH-30000

General
    Product Line Sony PlayStation
    Type Console
    Color Black
    Release Date UNKNOWN

Audio
    Audio Output Support Stereo

Power & Battery
    Power Source Types Power Supply - internal

Dimensions
    Depth 7.2 in.
    Height 3.07 in.
    Weight 4.85 lb
    Width 11.8 in.

Technical Details
    CPU
    Ram Technology
    Supported Media CD-ROM, DVD-ROM
    Ram Capacity 32 MB

Graphic
    Region Code NTSC-J (Japan)
    Memory Capacity 4 MB

Features
    Country Region Japan

(SYSTEM SMELLS LIKE CIGARETTE SMOKE)
    I live in a SMOKE FREE PET FREE APARTMENT-ENVIRONMENT,I don’t Smoke so my nose has become very accustomed to the smallest scent of smoke,cigarette smoke..Upon having this system set up for testing in my bedroom I can smell it,it smells like cigarette smoke...I will leave the system separate from the games with some good smelling freshener until shipping..
    SMOKE FREE PET FREE HOME
    SOLD AS IS,NO REFUNDS NOR RETURNS..

EVERYTHING IS SOLD AS IS,NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS..
    I pack things well to prevent damage during shipping...I ship as fast as I can and it matters to me that you get your package FAST

I SHIP REALLY FAST!!!!!!!!
    PAYPAL ONLY!!

.................................................. ................................

OTHER DETAILS

I can only ship this in a 12X12X8 USPS PRIORITY MAIL BOX..It weighs over 11 Pounds...The shipping may cost a lot..PLEASE send me your Zip and I can estimate a Shipping Cost to you
    I am at 07110 if you want to check yourself...

WHEN Making an offer ADD For Shipping..

NO OVERSAS OR TO CANADA..US BUYERS ONLY...
    Last edited by Videogamerdaryll; 10-07-2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER..