Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh joy, my first seller dispute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ebay will side with a seller too in the case of retaliatory feedback corrections on negatives you dish out.

I moved about a month ago, about 3 weeks before that I won Dragon Warrior IV with the manual and maps for a low $46. I never got it. The item came up against the back end of the shipping window (last day) and I wrote him mentioning I'd be moving in a couple weeks please send the item unless there's a problem. The ONLY mail (ebay internal) I ever got was all nice and happy saying good luck on the move and that they had mailed it media mail(illegal with US post office on games) and they sat on it until he came in, and then he did priority mail so I'd get it. 2-3 days rolled by, never showed up and then memorial day rolled around giving him a couple over. I tried to write again, never a reply, it never showed. I got pissed and called paypal as ebay wrote me off about their fucking window, paypal looked at the mail I had from him saw it was fraud and did an instant refund out of his wallet.

Fast forward to after the move and being in my home. I decided to neg the sob. I wrote he lied, ignored email, did mail fraud, shipped nothing. He retorted making me look bad saying that I moved and gave no forwarding address so 'HE' issued a refund. BULL SHIT! I called ebay, and I was told that both parties have a right to their own OPINION and that unless it's inflamatory racist or some other garbage, they refuse to remove it. I pointed out the email in their system, and made it clear it was a lie and over the priority mail window and was told they didn't care as he has his opinion and I have mine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Ebay will side with a seller too in the case of retaliatory feedback corrections on negatives you dish out.

I moved about a month ago, about 3 weeks before that I won Dragon Warrior IV with the manual and maps for a low $46. I never got it. The item came up against the back end of the shipping window (last day) and I wrote him mentioning I'd be moving in a couple weeks please send the item unless there's a problem. The ONLY mail (ebay internal) I ever got was all nice and happy saying good luck on the move and that they had mailed it media mail(illegal with US post office on games) and they sat on it until he came in, and then he did priority mail so I'd get it. 2-3 days rolled by, never showed up and then memorial day rolled around giving him a couple over. I tried to write again, never a reply, it never showed. I got pissed and called paypal as ebay wrote me off about their fucking window, paypal looked at the mail I had from him saw it was fraud and did an instant refund out of his wallet.

Fast forward to after the move and being in my home. I decided to neg the sob. I wrote he lied, ignored email, did mail fraud, shipped nothing. He retorted making me look bad saying that I moved and gave no forwarding address so 'HE' issued a refund. BULL SHIT! I called ebay, and I was told that both parties have a right to their own OPINION and that unless it's inflamatory racist or some other garbage, they refuse to remove it. I pointed out the email in their system, and made it clear it was a lie and over the priority mail window and was told they didn't care as he has his opinion and I have mine.
    Many buyers can detect a seller's false responses though, so it just makes him look worse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The world is full of bad people, and they're all on eBay. :P