Just a few things I though I'd offer here before dropping them off at the thrift store.

I'd prefer to trade if possible. Not looking for a ton...maybe a common SNES or N64 cart that I can throw in with a system this holiday.

PS2 - Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PAL version)

This is a well-played copy. Several dings and points of wear on the case, manual is bent on the corner and somewhat frayed along the top edge and the disc appears to have been resurfaced at one point, but still shows a bit of wear. I'm unable to test this, as I don't own a modded PS2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0897.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	5868 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0898.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	5869

PC - Assassin's Creed II

This game is still unplayed and was only opened to re-seat the disc, which had come loose from the spindle. The disc shows the lightest amount of wear, presumably from the 30 seconds or so that it was rattling around freely inside the case.

Name:	IMAG0899.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	5870 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0900.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	5871

PC - Mass Effect 2

This one is also unplayed and was only opened to fix what I thought was a loose disc, but turned out to only be only a loose registration card. The game discs are therefore pristine. The case somehow managed to become bent along the spine, and the manual is somewhat frayed along the right edge, where it appears to have come into contact with an extension on the inner spine of the case that's intended to steady the discs when the case is closed.

Name:	IMAG0902.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	5872