Thread: wwe 13

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default wwe 13

is the new wwe game any good? did they make improvements over wwe 12? and how is the universe mode in the new game?

16-bits, yo Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

WWE13 is basically to WWE12 what WWE12 was to SVR2011 what that was to SVR2010 what that was to SVR2009 etc. Minor tweaks abound, but still some major flaws and bugs all over.

The main reason to get this is if you're a fan of the WWF Attitude Era, as that's what the entire story mode is based around this time. If you only like current WWE, you might be disappointed, and the modern roster is actually kinda thin compared to WWE12, since half the roster is taken up by Attitude only guys like X-Pac and the New Age Outlaws, or Attitude versions of guys like HHH, Undertaker, Kane, etc.

Haven't touched Universe mode, sorry. Never touched it in WWE12 either, though.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It`s worth a buy.The Attitude Era mode is fun(and a must-play if you want to unlock everything,including some Universe Mode features).Gameplay wise,it`s like the previous installments...very easy to control if you`re a long-time player of the series(such as myself).I like the new option that allows you to choose the match experience..it`s nice to choose whether you want to play a few quick matches or have a long,serious bout.

I am now just starting Universe Mode,as I wanted to get the main Story Mode beaten before leaping into it.I haven`t gotten one of the major Universe storylines just yet,although the mode has generated a "Highlighted Match" between Rey Mysterio and Big Boss Man..so I assume I may get to see one the next time I play.
    Last edited by Spidey80; 11-06-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A friend of mine said that ROad Dogg's "yo ass better call sombody" was censored, but Billy Gunn's "assman" song wasnt. And Cena is ranked higher than Austin in some kind of rankings thing?

But the downloadable characters are cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How's the online this year? Last year I bought the game when it came out (PS3 version) and I could only get online with it a couple of times because the server was always down.