When I was about four years old I was diagnosed with a rare blood disorder. This caused me to have to go to the hospital once or twice a month to get hemogoblin transfusions. I always had to stay overnight each time in the pediatric ward. This went on for a couple of years, but every time that I was there the nurses would roll in a cart that had a T.V. and either a Sega Genesis or NES inside of a hard plastic box and a bunch of games in there too. Recently I was assigned to write a paper for college to talk about something (person, item, place, etc.) that had a great influence on my childhood. I decided to choose this. I was just wondering if anyone else remembered this in a hospital they were in and possibly what the name of this set up was. I've tried to find a picture of it online or what it was called but I can't seem to. I did see that Nintendo still does something similar with donating Wii consoles to hospitals, which I think is awesome. It really helped me get through a lot of pain of the transfusions by being able to play video games with my older brother and dad. Thanks in advance for looking and any replies!