Thread: Real-life Elite Four coming to Pokemon Black and White 2 November 19 [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Real-life Elite Four coming to Pokemon Black and White 2 November 19 [Joystiq]

Starting tomorrow, players can take on the top four finalists of all three divisions from the 2012 Pokemon World Championships in Pokemon Black and White 2. While the Junior and Senior Division challenges have been available for some time in the game, Monday's inclusion of the top four from the Masters Division Challenge will round out the special challenge event.

Players can battle the 12 total championship teams by progressing to the Pokemon World Tournament located in Driftveil City in the game. The full list of the teams and their Pokemon lineups can be seen after the break.Continue reading Real-life Elite Four coming to Pokemon Black and White 2 November 19
    Real-life Elite Four coming to Pokemon Black and White 2 November 19 originally appeared on Joystiq on Sun, 18 Nov 2012 22:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I haven't played black and white, but that does sound really cool.

I wonder what the teams are comprised of? I beat they're all pretty broken, seeing as how the game has no real brackets to speak of to bann the more powerful pokemon from play.