Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top imports - Sega Saturn

ServBot (Level 11) Lemmy Kilmister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpress
    Everything I've got is already covered in the lists above. My favorites are the D&D game, Radiant Silvergun, the Ages series, DoDonPachi, and Keio 2. So I'm pretty much "game" for anything that's recommended and not already stated.
    Are you mostly looking for cheaper or commen titles? If not, I know Prikura Daisakusen is a solid title you could probably find for around 50-60 dollars at videogamedepot. You sould also try checking out the other Konami "deluxe pack" games such as Detana Twinbee Yahho! Deluxe Pack, or Gokujou Parodius Da! Deluxe Pack.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like Prikura Daisakusen was already listed on the first page.

Insert Coin (Level 0) MuppetMaster's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow no one has mentioned Bomberman yet :/ great multiplayer(10 people) and it costs a fraction of the US version! a must play.

I would also put Vampire Savior on my list, this is the best conversion of this fighter!! Arcade perfect!
    Gotta have it all!!!

My Game Collection:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

bargora's probably bought it since but I'll answer his question nonetheless... Strikers 1945 for Saturn is a solid solid shooter. It can be had for approx. $30 or so and if you can get it for under $25 like I did, it's a great deal. I like SII better, but the original is still loads of cappin' fun.

I agree, Blast Wind is a good one, although the rarity and price of it has really shot through the roof. My copy recently cost me freak... close to 80 bucks IIRC, and I've seen copies go in the low-mid 90's even.

Kyukyo Tiger II Plus (sp?) is a not often talked about shmup that I absolutely recommend. It was six stages of good times I recall.

What I enjoy about the Saturn so much is that it has a wide variety of quality games, from the well known (Metal Slug) to the not so well known (Keriotosse!). There are many pearls waiting to be discovered and played.