I've been a collector of Sega CD stuff for over a decade now and I have a few extra rare games that I ended up with and replaced with better versions. I've never sold anything online, so I have a lot of concerns that I'll get ripped off. Is any of this worth the risk of selling or should I just stuff it in a box? The list:

Popful Mail - Complete in a way. The disc has some miniscule data layer damage outside in the blank part of the disc. It has been resurfaced and otherwise looks new. The manual cover is torn, but everything is there. The back cover was folded to act as a sleeve for the disc when I got it...flattened it out and added an official Sega CD clear case. Better than loose, but has condition problems.

Lunar 2 Eternal Blue - Complete, no issues.

Sega CDX units - I am slowly rebuilding these to working condition using my skills/knowledge. I even posted a bit of a guide here that members keep e-mailing me about for help. They are very expensive and rare, and I enjoy fixing them. But I'm doing all of the work and refurbing them myself, not sure how buyers would react as far as price.

Vay - Sort of complete, no map. Disc is toast, so I guess just selling as a replacement box + manual would be the way to go. Manual has a corner that's a bit chewed up.

Lunar 1 - disc only. Bought it as a non-loader. Sent it through a professional resurfacer (as I do with all problem discs) and got it to load, play, but some of the audio has skips. Mostly it plays fine. I've gotten to Vane so far, guess I'll keep at it.

This is just some of the best stuff...What do ya'll think? Would I be wasting my time for little financial reward? Are the risks of getting a buyer worth it nowadays? I have this scenario that I'll find a bad buyer that files a claim, keeps my stuff, and sends his broken system/games. I guess insure everything and add delivery confirmation?

Mods: This may not be the best place for the thread...feel free to move around if not appropriate.