So, I've made a total of 3 posts in the Wii U's Miiverse area (it's like a "twitter" account where you can talk about games). I've already had one post deleted by mods, and they blocked my profile for "inappropriate content".

The post they deleted was a drawing that simply depicted jail. It was a stick figure behind bars. There was no profanity, no suggestion of salad tossing, rape or making pruno. They nuked it and sent me a message saying it violated the Miiverse Code of Conduct. I told my friend and he attempted to recreate the same picture and post it. They deleted that too.

They then targeted my profile. In my "profile message" are a couple quotes from the epic European Zero Wing Intro, Specifically "someone set us up the bomb" and "make your time". They blocked my profile, stating it had "inappropriate content". I guess I can understand them having an issue with the "bomb" statement, but I'm sure people are making similar statements in the Call of Duty thread.

What's nutty about this is that they don't tell you what aspect of your post/image was deemed inappropriate. There's an appeal process but it just sends a form reply to the mods and they never tell you what was really wrong with your content.

I'm all for Nintendo working to keep the MiiVerse a "family friendly" environment, but this is bordering on downright censorship, and it's stifling creativity by limiting what people can talk about. That seems to be the direct opposite of what opening content to user input is supposed to do.

Is anybody else having problems with this?