Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Top 20 Unreleased Video Game Consoles

There was many video game consoles that never made a release, so lets take a look at the top 20 unreleased video game consoles and discuss it right here. Some of these are really interesting.

Pretzel (Level 4) understatement's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So, let me get this straight you know there is a sticky post for your YouTube channel yet your still going to make a new thread for every video?

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/show...w-Videos/page8
    My Ebay Feedback My DP Feedback
    VVV Work in Progress VVV

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by understatement View Post
    So, let me get this straight you know there is a sticky post for your YouTube channel yet your still going to make a new thread for every video?

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/show...w-Videos/page8

Some of us prefer not to have our vids lost among a sea of other vids yes.........So what?

Gotta love MOD-wannabe's.
    Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 12-05-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    My DP Refs MaximumRD Classic Gaming and Computing Me in a Nutshell (NOT LITERALLY!) http://about.me/maximumrd
    WHERE DID THEIR HAIR GO?

Pretzel (Level 4) understatement's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGamer View Post
    Some of us prefer not to have our vids lost among a sea of other vids yes.........So what?

I’m glad it’s only some and not most then, or this would be the sea of other vids.
    My Ebay Feedback My DP Feedback
    VVV Work in Progress VVV

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by understatement View Post
    I’m glad it’s only some and not most then, or this would be the sea of other vids.
    This guy is getting really out of hand. Why is it that every new member immediately tries to spam us with their reviews and videos and starts a bunch of new discussions? How about taking some time to get to know everyone and the community you've just joined and most importantly, post in some existing discussion threads and in a little time, start to post your own stuff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good lord, what a terrible video! I love the audio on this. Not only is it made by a wannabe Angy Video Game Nerd, he even has the audacity to throw him in the video also. Not only that, but there isn't any reason made to the reasons why these are listed in the order they are. You can tell he's reading a badly written script badly. Oh, and do some research too. All of your information on the Atari Panther is way wrong. Gotta' love how "Nobody Knows Why Atari was working on both a 32bit system and a 64bit system at the same time". It's called R&D. Many companies use it. Your reasoning on the Panasonic M2 is weak as Hell too. The video sucks, sorry. Some info is right, but most isn't and the bad, second rate AVN jokes just kill the whole thing. The Apple Pippin crap is a great example. To quote you and add something to it, "(AHEM) if I take your videos mixed with your horrible dialogue, I get Liquid shit and it makes me want to take a shit." Yes, totally brilliant!

Cherry (Level 1) Jack_Burton_BYOAC's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    This guy is getting really out of hand. Why is it that every new member immediately tries to spam us with their reviews and videos and starts a bunch of new discussions? How about taking some time to get to know everyone and the community you've just joined and most importantly, post in some existing discussion threads and in a little time, start to post your own stuff?
    Because they're too busy spamming their stuff on 14 other boards like this one. They're more interested in views or hits than they are in our opinions. It would take effort to actually build trust within a community.
    Last edited by Jack_Burton_BYOAC; 12-05-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Emperor Megas's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I haven't noticed any of his posts so far.

In any event, I don't mind someone offer up what they have right off the bat rather than 'force' participation in discussions for the sake of 'breaking themselves in'. I can see if they were spamming one video after another and being rude, but so long as they're not flooding the forum and the content that they submit if relevant I don't mind.
    Last edited by Emperor Megas; 12-06-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGamer View Post

Ya, I freely choose not to put this video in that discussion because I thought it would make a great discussion on its very own... however apparently we have have a bunch of whining losers who consider it spamming instead of actually looking at the material and discussing it like it was intended to be for. Videos like this make for good gaming discussions and thats the bottom line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    dgdgagdae

I couldn't even get through number 17. The audio was horrible, as someone else mentioned. Did I hear you changing note cards?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dgdgagdae View Post
    I couldn't even get through number 17. The audio was horrible, as someone else mentioned. Did I hear you changing note cards?
    I'm sure if the video was "perfect" and I had perfect equipment, you would still find a way to troll it because that's what trolls do best. I was the one that wrote out all of the notes, while Wrestlevessel read them. His mic is not the greatest, but it is very much so watchable and entertaining for real gamers. The whole point of the video is for discussion purposes... so lets discuss it... the console that I thought was most interesting was the Atari console that contained the same hardware as a Neo Geo console. As far as I understand, it was supposed to be an American version of Neo Geo, branded by Atari and I think that would of been a great idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dgdgagdae View Post
    That's why Metal Jesus Rocks is so refreshing. Just a nice guy reviewing games, without all the cursing and stupidity.
    One of the reasons I watch classic game room. The guy is great and his humor is pretty clean and amusing.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by gamingpalooza View Post

There was many video game consoles that never made a release, so lets take a look at the top 20 unreleased video game consoles and discuss it right here. Some of these are really interesting.
    Get the audio right or fuck off buddy.