Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Complete US SNES collection

eBay auction link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300830169972
    Image gallery: http://imgur.com/a/AQp5R

I am currently selling my US SNES collection. It comprises all 721 retail SNES games released in the US, Mexico and Canada; boxes for every single game; and 85% of all manuals. It does not include NFR and unlicensed games (MBR/SR, DKCC, SFSW, and SNA3D.) It was built up from individual sales, so conditions range from near mint to fair. I took pains to spend more on better conditions for the more prized pieces of the collection.

Every single game has been profesionally cleaned and tested. They all work perfectly.

I built this set to obtain scans and clean verified dumps for every game, which I have now finished. The scans are appearing on snescentral.com, and the improved emulation will appear in the next higan/bsnes release. I will be using 100% of the profits from this sale to do the same for the European and Japanese sets next.

This set represents three years of effort. From scouring every used game store in my home state, to bartering purchases from dozens of vendors online, to enlisting the help of everyone willing to search around their areas to find things for me, to donations of items that are impossible to find for sale anywhere, to hundreds upon hundreds of hours cleaning and polishing everything. I've never seen a set this complete before, and it's unlikely another one will ever surface.

I am asking $24,999 or best offer for everything. The most expensive dozen games alone are worth half of the asking price. For a reseller, this is an easy profit of $10,000 or more. For the collector who likes to play their games, this set represents the best price point. Not insanely expensive for VGA graded material, yet still clean enough for display.

I would prefer, if at all possible, to sell outside of eBay. Their fees would take 10% of the sale price, which would hurt efforts to obtain more games to scan and dump.

If you are interested in making an offer, please ping me here or by e-mail me at setsunakun0 at hotmail.com

Also, if you could please spread the word about this sale, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
    Last edited by byuu; 12-07-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very cool set, and it's awesome that you had the devotion to do this and are willing to so the same with the Euro and JP releases.

Best of luck!