I've never posted in the What's it Worth? forum, but curiosity got the better of me today. I purchased 3 CIB NES games today in a thrift store near my shop, and one of them called Zen: Intergalactic Ninja I don't know much of anything about. Again, the game is complete in box, with the manual, epileptic seizure warning paper, a folded Konami advert flyer (which looks like an NES game pak...sorta neat), dust sleeve, and the Styrofoam block.

The cartridge is mint. It looks like it's never been put into a console before...ever. The box is in very good condition, and the manual and inserts, like the cart, are all pristine.

Does anyone know anything about this game, and what it's worth? I checked eBay to get an idea, but there's only one CIB copy available, listed for $79.99, but I don't want to base anything off of what one person has it listed for. Actually, scratch that...I just looked at ended auctions and it seems to sell for $50-$70+, complete (and $30+ just boxed), but I don't know if that price is a holiday spike. Anyway, I wasn't really thinking about selling it when I bought it, but I don't know now...maybe I'll let it go since it wasn't originally on my radar.

I paid $2.80 for it (and for the two other games as well). The other NES games I bought were Monster Party and Willow. I own both of them, but I didn't have a box for either. I don't really care about boxed NES games, but I will opt for boxed and complete NES games if they're cheap. I passed on a CIB NES Chess Master there for the same price since I have no interest in it. I'll might go back and get it in the off chance anyone I know wants it, since it's less than $3.00, but probably not.