My family chipped in and bought me one for Christmas, the three hours of updates only to be quicky bored with Nintendoland didn't bode well for my initial excitement. Things picked up with Mario and ZombieU is quite fun despite all the negativity thrown it's way. I skipped the Wii so being backward compatible is a big plus and the tablet works well and feels decent enough to hold for more than an hour or so. Nintendo really does need some AAA titles fast though, I can see this ship sinking sooner rather than later with their terrible marketing, ridiculous identical naming and boxing to the Wii and sporting those cutting edge seven year old graphics. We need a brand new side scrolling Metroid HD, top down Legend of Zelda HD and forget the virtual console...New Eartbound HD, stat !

Also, for the love of all that is holy Nintendo, revise your pro controller so I can actually plug my headset into it and not the tablet that I have to leave sitting on the couch next to me draining precious battery. Who on Earth though that was a solid idea ? I always look at Nintendo not as the kid in school who is truly different but the kid who obnoxiously goes out of his way to be...No ethernet port ? You have to buy a seperate usb dongle that actually slows the connection and makes wi-fi faster ? Ugh.

I'm on board WiiU but the clock's ticking.