Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
I really hope Ubisoft doesn't get any of the better developers. If there was any developer I'd rather have Volition and Vigil games, it'd be EA.
I think that Ubisoft and EA are the front runners for most of THQ's assets, specifically the WWE license for EA and Saint's Row for Ubisoft, although there will probably be a bidding war for that franchise. I think Darksiders, Homefront and any of their other ip's/licenses will go for very little, probably only garnering interest from one or two companies at most. Square Enix, Bethesda and Epic may also show interest in THQ's assets but I don't see Activision caring at all. It's not really their strategy to buy franchises like that these days. It would be ironic if Rockstar/Take-Two bought the Saint's Row series but I see them having just as little interest in THQ's assets as Activision. So atleast EA will have two of THQ's licenses(they already bought the UFC license from them earlier this year and I can't see anyone else wanting the WWE license to continue annualizing it other than EA). The real question will be who pays the most to get Saint's Row.