Depending on where you live, we're in the midst of the cold months. This is a prime opportunity for most of us to go play in the snow stay inside and play video games. Which is why today's Weekly Webcomic Wrapup Question of the Week (we're work-shopping the name) is: What's your "it's super cold out so I'm going to stay inside and cuddle up with this game" game?

For me, a classic PS1-era JRPG such as Star Ocean: The Second Story provides warmth and escape from the elements like no other. Even if my backlog is outrageous, it's hard to turn away from my "cuddle-up" RPGs of choice this time of year (which is why we have Four in February, people). While you contemplate your preferred cuddle-up game, check out last week's webcomics below and vote for your favorite after the break!

Crunch Time (Corpse Run)
GOTY (Dave the Direman)
Mad Santa (Blaster Nation)
Dat Shroud (Penny Arcade)
Outlook Oust (Hejibits)
One Month Every Year (Fanboys)
Development Hell (Nerf Now!!)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is staying inside
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is staying inside originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 29 Dec 2012 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments