Getting pretty close to beating Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for PC now. I'm on 3-9, so that leaves me with just one normal stage and the final boss stage to go. My progress has slowed down a little, though. When I first started, I'd play about three stages at a time before I'd want a break, then two and maybe a quick replay of an early stage to improve my performance, and now one and maybe a replay. The later stages feel a lot longer, but maybe it's just a matter of me losing more lives rather than the stages literally being bigger, I don't know. I don't have many complaints with the game, but that would be one, as the stages do feel way too long sometimes. They could've just as well doubled the number of stages by splitting the content into shorter bursts and I wouldn't complain. It's especially a pain for redoing stages because even when you're good, they still take a decent chunk of time, and with just a few slip-ups, you have to redo it all if you're going for a perfect five star ranking.