Thread: Various parts of my paltry collection for sale!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Various parts of my paltry collection for sale!

I'm new here but I have done some business with some cross forum folks, such as omnedon (through Ars). I have basic eBay feedback (all positive, like 35+) but I am also a big trader/seller on the Ars Technica forums of which a few of you are readers. Plus I hang out here when work is slow Anyway, I just finished a quick list of stuff that I (the wife and I) decided had to go. Most of it was stuff I picked up while trying to build a big chunk of turn based strategy games, all of which stemmed from my love of Archon and Vandal Hearts respectively. Everything is open for negotiation an I am open to trades such as computer stuff, domestic home type stuff (wife's addition), and now that I have a GameCube, Cube games. Here goes:

List of games to be sold or traded:

Playstation - Nothing is warez or copies. All originals w/notes as needed, all complete

Xenogears - 2 copies -

Front Mission 3 w/guide - May still keep this, as I haven't had a chance to get into it.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 1 Classic version (black case), 1
    Greatest hits version

Vagrant Story w/guide - Neat game, and I am an Ashley, so it has a great storyline for me!

Tomba -

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile -

Tobal No. 1 - Obviously not a "big" collector game, but it has the first FF7 demo

Vanguard Bandits - 2 copies, both have the Lunar 2 demo included

Brigandine -

Intelligent Qube - Took forever to find and harder than hell to play (for me) in high levels

Einhander -

Final Fantasy Tactics - May keep this, not sure. Greatest hits version

Devil Dice - May keep this too. Great game, can do 5 player with tap

Nectaris: Military Madness - Basic remake of the TB-16 classic

Kartia - Strat game. May hold this as well

No One Can Stop Mr. Domino - Just odd. 'nuff said.

Dreamcast - Same stuff as Playstation (no copies, all complete, notes added)

Bangai-O - Treasure shooter, crazy hard as usual

Skies of Arcadia - Sealed, brand new

TB-16 Setup

I have a full setup of a TB-16, including CD player, hard case, all hookups, a joystick, regular controllers, and games. All the games are decent and I can provide a list when I get home if anyone wants this. all the games are fully complete, meaning box, cards, jackets, all of it. Plus, there are like 3 System cards with it. I haven't played it recently, but may just drag it out and add info for it in case anyone is interest.

Again, everything is open for discussion. If anyone has tips for listing this stuff online, which was my first thought, I am open to suggestions too. I always come here and read about everyone's collections, so I figured I would see if anyone wanted anything before I send it back to the pit of eBay

TreeHouse/Ashley M.
    email: mitchellashley@(no spam clause)hotmail.com
    I can also be found on MSN Messenger at the same addy above. On there most of the day at work if you have any questions!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Omne!

Actually, you and I had a discussion about some rarity of some sort in the Gaming forum over there and then we were discussing some older game that someone had for sale in Agora and you said to keep an eye out over here in case I am looking to build a collection up.

I will unshelve (sp?) my TB-16 setup when I get home and give you a complete rundown of the setup and possibly some pics if I can get it setup correctly. (the camera that is, not the TB-16, I know that works)

TreeHouse/Ashley M.

(Quick edit - this was a reply to Omnedon. I am not schizo or anything nd just randomly talking to myself. I promise!)

Startin' From Scratch Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I for one might be interested in the TG-16 stuff, but probably not quite the system, as I have one. Games however, I'm in short supply of. If you're not quite looking to bundle everything together, I can hit you up for some of it.

-AG
    -AB+

Holy crap. It's been a while.

Strawberry (Level 2) bobdrywalls's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have a computer lot i can give up including 2 working older pcs (one pentium and one 486), a brand new power supply, a monitor, some cords, some sound cards, some modems, some floppy drives, cd drives, and several other things here and there. could we trade for the tg-16 and the dc games possibly?
    "If I'm not back in ten minutes...Call the police!"

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Adam - If Omnedon just wants the system and a few games or just the system, we can work out something on the games.

Bob - I have too much older PC stuff as it is now. I actualy put together 2 systems and gave them to a local charity just to get rid of them. I appreciate the offer though. Only computer stuff I need (and that is subjective according the Mrs.) is maybe a processor faster than 2.0 ghz or a vid card better than a ti4200. Hard drives are also okay, but I have an unfortunate surplus of those at the moment too.

TreeHouse/Ashley M.

Pac-Man (Level 10) djbeatmongrel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    djbeatmongrel

you know i never understood why Tobal No.1 was never a big game, collector wise and in overall popularity. It has the first full 3d fighting system, cool adventure mode that unlocked the hidden characters, character design and art by Akira Toriyama(creator of dragon ball and dragon ball z), and it was packaged with the first NTSC demo of FF7. It was even the cover story of the October 1996 issue of Game Informer. for some reason it just fell under everyones noses..

Hell i'd buy it from you if i didn't have a complete copy and a loose copy with the instructions and demo.

hope fully that bit of history sells it lol

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, I have the whole TB system out and am finishing the final stages of inventory. If anyone wants pictures, I will send them out by email to whoever wants them. Just throw me an email and I'll add your name to the list. I have 3 or 4 people interested pic wise and so far, omnedon and then Adam have first crack at it. For obvious reasons, I would prefer to sell as a whole package too, but I'd split if it came to it.

Also, if it helps on decisions at all, I have the list of games and cards ready.

Here goes:

The setup is:
    The System itself (original, not Duo). I have the box, but it doesn't look great. Has a "Splatterhouse" sticker on it and was taped a few times here and there. (the box, not the system)
    The CD attachment
    A big ass hard case that fits it like a glove
    A regular controller
    A joystick. The joystick has a small part that has electrical tape on it, about the size of a pinky finger length wise. I removed the tape to check it and it has no cut wires, just exposed. I retaped it and it still works the same as when I bought it. I redid the tape so it look sbetter and is almost unnoticable now. I also have the original box for the stick.

The System Cards:
    I have one by itself that I assume is a Version 2.0, but I haven;t confirmed it yet. It only has the sleeve and the card.
    I have a second card which is a Version 3.0 'Super system Card', and is fully intact, including case, manual, etc.

The games:
    Hu card games -
    R-Type - Back of the case has a small nick. Looks like some solvent left a mark the size of a pinky fingernail.
    Bonk's Revenge
    Bonk's Adventure
    Military Madness

CD Games -
    Last Alert - Has small crack on front of case, about a 1/2 inch long. Purely cosmetic.
    Magical Dinosaur Tour
    SimEarth - Has full double CD case, but no box. Did it ever come with a box? It doesn't appear so, but I wanted to notate it.
    Y's Book I & II - Including map!
    Y's III - Wanderers from Y's
    Gate of Thunder Multi game CD - Includes Gate of thunder (duh), Bonk's Adventure, and Bonk's Revenge. Basically just redone for the CD format. Gate of Thunder is neat though.

All of the games are fully complete including box, manual, instructions, and foam insert! (woohoo). All of the games are in near mint to mint condition, and most are perfect. Any anomalies are noted above. The system itself works great and is clean as can be. I am a non smoker so nothing has been "smoked" up like some stuff can get. If you have any other questions about it, just let me know!

So there you have it. If anyone wants pics after that, let me know with an email and I will add ya' to the list.

Thanks,
    TreeHouse/Ashley M.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DC and Turbo CD Games

PM sent!
    My Game Collection, Doubles Are For Sale: http://www.rfgeneration.com. User name is Shaggy. I will entertain any other reasonable offer.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, I have the pics in a zip file, but they are kind of large. There are 30 pics in all and everything has a pic. Problem that I am facing is the size of the zip file. It's 9 megs total. How big of a file can I send out before I mess up someone's email? I don't do much in the way of email stuff other than hotmail and I know they don't take too kindly to large files being sent. any suggestions?

TreeHouse/Ashley M.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHouse
    The games:
    Military Madness

CD Games -
    Last Alert - Has small crack on front of case, about a 1/2 inch long. Purely cosmetic.
    Id be interested in teh games above, but when you say BOX, do you mean cardboard box, or jewel case? im only interested in that have the cardboard boxes

Cheers
    Currently Looking For :
    Magical Chase TG16 Manual
    TG16 Order of the Griffon Complete Mint
    TG16 Chew Man Fu Complete Mint
    PAL Dreamcast Samba De Amigo - Box
    Dragon Warrior 2 - Mint Box, Dragon Warrior 1 - 4 Mint Maps, Dragon Quest Guide Books

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's box, as in full on complete game package including cardboard box in near mint condition

When I picked this up I bought it because of it's condition. Otherwise I would have tried to get the price down. Someone had a small collection going with this or just got damn lucky and everything stayed in great condition.

I am still trying to get my pics out so I can see what omnedon wants to do.

TreeHouse/Ashley M.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A last quick update: I am going to try and upload the pics to my comcast storage and that way anyone who is interested can snag them there. Trying to send a large attachment through hotmail is a pain, and for various reasons, I don't use my comcast account for email. From all the hassl ethis is to get anything uploaded to the comcast stuff I can see why I hate this like I do.

I think I may just stick to my eariler idea and find a way to email everyone the pics who want them. That said, I can also email individual pics with ease if someone wants a pic of a certain item. Or, if you send me a list of pics you want, I can spam you over and over with a pic or 3 Either way, it will accomlish gettings pics out to the needy.

TreeHouse/Ashley M.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pics of these would be great.

Military Madness
    Magical Dinosaur Tour

Mainly interested to know what the boxes are like, as thats what im mainly after if anyone wants the games but not the boxes perhaps we could work something out

Greg
    Currently Looking For :
    Dragon Warrior 2 - Mint Box, Dragon Warrior 1 - 4 Mint Maps, Dragon Quest Guide Books

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ahhh..I see now. If anyone is in need of the games and not the boxes, please contact Greg here and then maybe ya'll could work something out in case I can;t sell this as a whole!

TreeHouse/Ashley M.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh yeah, pics sent to you mrhabobi (Greg). Let me know if you need them retaken since you are looking for mainly box shots.

TreeHouse/Ashley M.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Ashley

Thanks for those, they are fine show me what i need.

Well interested in the boxed gear, infact id most likley be interested in all your boxed games.. if they are in the same condition will keep my eyes on the topic to see what goes on

Cheers
    Currently Looking For :