You'll notice a new comic at the top of our list this week, and it's about my latest addiction, FTL: Faster Than Light. In preparation for Four in February (while we're at it, let's use the hashtag #4iF on Twitter for this!), I've been opting to play pretty much one game for the last week or two without stopping.

Like The Broctopus implied in its comic, I find FTL to be borderline torturous. Having an excellent ship and crew only to see it all completely wiped out at the drop of a hat is infuriating, but I can't stop playing it. I've had friends describe Dark Souls and Demon's Souls in the same way, in that those games prove to be difficult while also unbearably addicting.

So, this week's Wrapup question is just that: What's your painfully difficult gaming addiction? While you come to terms with the way you've been treating your brain and/or thumbs, check out last week's webcomics and vote for your favorite after the break!

Faster Than (The Broctopus)
Stumped (Corpse Run)
Terrible (Drawing Nothing)
Walking in the Rain (Fanboys)
Sonic Legs (Sketchamagowza)
Trivia Theft (Hejibits)
Iconography (Penny Arcade)
Slepyng Hound (Virtual Shackles)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is tortured
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is tortured originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments