So anyway I had a friend send me a copy of this game complete in box, which I listed on ebay for him. Playing the game, it's ok, not great, though by no means am I a good judge on sports titles, as I really don't care for sports stuff. To Nes sports game fans, is this title considered good, or is it just a rare title due to low production counts or something? I started it off on a fairly low bid of 30 bucks simply because it was so complete and all, but right away it got a bid and quite a few watchers which kind of surprised me. If rare due to low produced amounts, is this pretty much the case with most of the games by the publisher then? I remember a few games by American Video Entertainment when I was a kid. In fact, I think I owned one or two by them, but I cant remember what they were off the top of my head. A lot of this non-licensed stuff seemed fairly common back then to me so I did not pay much attention to it. Anyway, thoughts on the game anyone? By sports game fan standards, is it considered a decent game, etc?