If you've read the Webcomic Wrapup in the past, you should know about Four in February. In short: I'm challenging myself (and anyone else interested) to beat four games in the month of February in an attempt to cut away at the ever-growing backlog of games I've yet to touch.

Since this post has to be about something, I may as well share the four games I'm going to beat next month. They are: Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed 3 and Portal 2. When I hear the term "pile of shame," the Assassin's Creed series and Portal 2 specifically come to mind, because I'm quite ashamed that I've yet to complete them. For the purposes of the #4iF exercise, I'll start with new save files for every game, too.

Share your four games of choice for the month of February in the comments below. Meanwhile, be sure to check out last week's webcomics and vote for your favorite after the break!

Counterattack (Domics)
Give peace a chance (Corpse Run)
Kicking Back (Fanboys)
A Tale of Two Gamers (Dorkly)
Riddling Romance (Hejibits)
Weeee-Yooouuuu (GG-Guys)
Democracy Enslaves Humanity (Virtual Shackles)
Chest Intentions (Penny Arcade)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is picking four games
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is picking four games originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 26 Jan 2013 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments