I'm looking to sell my Japanese Nintendo Wii to help finance my recent Wii U purchase.

The console itself is in great shape and works great, with only the very light body scratching that inevitably comes from owning just about any console for a few years (which can't even really see since the Wii is white). As you can see in the photo below, it does not come with the original box. However, it does include everything that came in the original box: The console itself, its grey stand to keep it upright, the clear plastic stand that goes underneath that, the sensor bar and sensor bar stand (the sticky pads on the bottom of the sensor bar stand aren't particularly sticky anymore, but that just happens over time), original white Wiimote with cover and wrist strap, original white nunchuk attachment, standard factory composite cable, standard factor power cable, and instruction manual. All of these components are in very good shape, and all of them definitely work.

As a bonus, you'll also get a piece of software called "Karaoke Joysound" installed on the Wii itself. This allows you to plug in USB microphones into the Wii, and (after the purchase of Wii points to use the service) will allow you to sing Japanese songs (and many western ones as well) in karaoke just using your Wii.

I'm asking $125, which includes free domestic shipping within the US. Any interested international buyers please message me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Here is a link to the picture of the console itself:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9267380...in/photostream

I know that I've not posted much in these forums, so to prove that I am indeed trustworthy, here is a link to my ebay account which has nothing but positive feedback. I've used it to sell several Japan and video game related items:

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Please email or PM me with any questions that you may have about the console, or if you are interested in buying it. As far as payment methods go, Paypal would definitely be preferable. Though if that isn't an option for someone who is interested, we can talk about what we can do.