Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 123

Thread: February 2013 finds

  1. #81
    Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Aussie2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,818
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 1 2 P View Post
    AV Hanafuda Club(FAM) $45
    Wow, I didn't know that game was that valuable. Granted, I'm sure my loose cart is worth considerably less. I didn't know it had such an interesting case too. Is that a repurposed VHS case? Sure looks like one.

    I'm actually the author of the FAQ on that game on GameFAQs, haha.

  2. #82
    Mega Man (Level 19) The 1 2 P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The World Is Not Enough
    Posts
    11,193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Yeah the Hacker AV famicom games all use those cases and I suppose they are similiar to those old plastic vhs cases they used before the cardboard ones. When you can find them complete with case and manual they do command a premium but it isn't that far out of the budget of most people, unless you sell them in lots. Thats where the real money is for these games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    I'm actually the author of the FAQ on that game on GameFAQs, haha.
    Let me know if you need scans of the case and manual art.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 02-20-2013 at 02:43 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

  3. #83
    Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    493
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Another Tales of Rebirth owner now? I guess I'll have to sit down and figure out what I can.
    If the language barrier is the issue, there's a user on Youtube with some good tutorial videos:

    Battle Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88mSwkpszzA

    Tactics & Formation - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o_4v_ATnF4

    Weapon Enhance & Inherit Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjcinmXrCnM


    Plus there's a ton of written guides on Gamefaqs that can help too.

  4. #84
    Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Aussie2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,818
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

    Default

    I don't personally, but it looks like GameFAQs doesn't have any box images: http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/989163-a...da-club/images

    If you don't have a GameFAQs account, I could submit it for you. I think they typically want the front cover, back cover, and spine. Looks like a couple of the other Hacker Famicom games are also missing box art on there.

  5. #85
    DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Kitsune Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Calexico, USA
    Posts
    13,853
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

    Default

    Well, more unexpected finds... and story time.



    I stumbled upon a couple of old friends at the flea market today. One of them is a big Smashing Pumpkins fan and I told him that the lady that owned the booth where I got those games yesterday had an album that seemed strange to me. It definitely didn't look like one of their studio albums. It turned out to be something called Infinite Conversations, and he wasn't really going to buy it, but he is a collector... and the seller said the CDs were two for one dollar, so he grabbed it.

    He started poking around the CDs (they were dumped on a table now) and I walked there, and noticed the two Beatmania append discs! I grabbed them. One of them is missing the spine card but the other is complete. Since I wouldn't have gotten those two if I hadn't met my friend and told him about the Smashing Pumpkins album, I said I'd pay for it. When I got my change, I gave it to him and said "Happy birthday and christmas". :P

    That Dukes of Hazzard game is a racing game. I wasn't going to touch it, but the discs had HDCD stamped on 'em. I've never seen any game shipped on HDCD form before! It actually uses redbook audio tracks. HDCD redbook audio. O_o

    As for the other find...



    I saw this PS1 system at a booth where I tend to get expensive games and stuff. The add-on thing caught my attention, it's a VCD expansion thing that lets you watch, well, VCDs. But that's not what made me buy this. No sir. This is a Japanese SCPH-1000 model. It has Serial, RCA, Speaker, S-Video, AND PS1 video output cables. I have no idea if it works, but even if it doesn't, I can recoup my costs pretty easily if I sell it for parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

  6. #86
    Mega Man (Level 19) The 1 2 P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The World Is Not Enough
    Posts
    11,193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    I don't personally, but it looks like GameFAQs doesn't have any box images: http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/989163-a...da-club/images

    If you don't have a GameFAQs account, I could submit it for you. I think they typically want the front cover, back cover, and spine. Looks like a couple of the other Hacker Famicom games are also missing box art on there.
    Although I've been getting strategy guides from Gamefaqs for over a decade I never bothered making an account there since it wasn't neccesary. But I'll PM you the pics so you can submit them.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

  7. #87
    Pear (Level 6) Custom rank graphic
    Vinnysdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Vinnysdad
    PSN
    Vinnysdad

    Default

    Picked up some PS3 games off of Craigslist. I think it was a decent score.

    Mafia II-$10
    Doom 3 BFG Edition-$15
    Aliens Colonial Marines-$20

  8. #88
    Cherry (Level 1) GamerTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Today I received in the mail my first Craigslist game purchase.

    The items I didnt bother photographing but worth noting :
    An atari 800XL new in the box.( Box has tape marks on it)
    An atari 1050 disk drive ( brand new in the box missing Dos 2.5 disks)

    Common games that will be listed forsale on ebay shortly.
    Centipede
    FroggerII
    Jumpan Jr
    and Star Wars Return of the Jedi.

    The games worth photographing are Presented below. All have been tested and work perfect.
    River Rescue and Submarine Commander were CIB



    Too bad these haveno boxes or manuals to go with them but definitely not complaining.

    Current Collection Stats As Of 12/10/2013 : Cartridges - 206 ( 182 unique titles 24 label variations ) : Cassettes - 21 :

    Currently in the market for :

    + Atari 8 bit game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
    + Atari 8 Bit Prototype and Demo cartridges
    + Atari 8 bit manuals and boxes

    PM me if you see anything above that you have doubles or interest in getting rid of.

    Check out my
    Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at http://www.a8museum.com
    Atari 8-Bit Museum on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/392317377550512/
    And on Ebay under the handle ThePaperVault

  9. #89
    loves the Game Gear too much. recorderdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    So yeah, remember this thread?

    http://www.digitpress.com/forum/show...now-isn-t-fair

    As a refresher, this is what I gave:

    New fairly cheap headset ($10-ish)
    Sonic 1 (Game Gear) loose
    Sonic 2 (Game Gear) loose
    Sonic Chaos (Game Gear) loose
    Shinobi III (Genesis) loose
    Jak and Daxter: the precursor legacy (PS2) CiB

    My side came in.

    The most common of them I got:

    The first two Donkey Kong Countries


    Earthworm Jim (Loose)


    Slightly harder to come by (and slightly imperfect), a cased panzer dragoon (no front, though)




    But oh, I saved the best for last. This right here made the entire thing even MORE worthwhile:



    ALL THREE OF THE SHINING GAMES FOR GENESIS.

    Darkness and Shining Force 1 are complete in box, great condition. Shining Force II is just the cartridge, but great for that.

    So yeah, the guy is a HUGE shining fan.

    He has 2 (2!) copies of shining force III part 1 (US release) on the saturn, too, but we both understood I'm not getting any of that since it's the first game he ever played. I think the reason he let go of the rest is because he didn't like the old ones as much as 3.

    I'm super looking forward to trying all of these out.
    Last edited by recorderdude; 02-22-2013 at 02:36 PM.

  10. #90
    Mega Man (Level 19) The 1 2 P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The World Is Not Enough
    Posts
    11,193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default



    Sega Superstars Tennis/XBL Arcade Compilation Disc(360) sealed $7
    Play Beyond Demo(PS3) $4
    Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II(PC) sealed $3
    Otona No Gal Mahjong(PS2) $15
    Utada: Devil Inside cd $3
    Guitar Hero III(PS3) $4
    The X-Mas Wonder Years: The Holiday Episodes vhs sealed $1
    Resident Evil 4 demo(PS2) sealed $17
    Idol Mahjong Final Romance(3DO) $46
    Suzume Kyou Jidai Cogal(3DO) $105
    Parappa The Rapper(PS1) sealed $4
    Xbox Boot Loader Utility disc $81

    I've been finding alot of sealed stuff at Goodwill lately, including my copy of Sega Superstar Tennis/XBLACD. The compilation disc has Uno(one of the best XBLA games) and a few others. Since I already have Uno I'm probably most interested in playing Pac-Man or Ms. Pacman(whichever one is on there). I have seen that Play Beyond demo on craigs list and at flea markets but they always wanted around $10 for it and it was never in very good condition. This one wasn't in it's original case but thats what I bought that GH III game for from another Goodwill. I also grabbed the Utada cd(I'm a fan) and Wonder Years vhs from Goodwill.

    I'm not exactly sure of all of the Xbox boot disc's functions but it's dated September 2001, which is a full two months before the original Xbox released. So it's rare, I'm just not sure how rare or what it's worth.....yet. The PS2 mahjong game was alot cheaper than the two 3DO ones. But they are also a million times more rare. Pricey yes but also incredibly hard to find. And before anyone ask, yes I really am a professional mahjong player in real life. But only because I got turned down from the professional badminton team.

    So both Dark Forces II and Parappa are sealed. Sealed games are the only way I can justify buying PC games(unless it's something rare) and I did very well with that sealed copy of Crysis: Maximum Edition from earlier this week. According to completed listings Parappa is going for $30-$40 used so a sealed copy will bring in atleast twice that amount. I always loved the demo for this game but never got around to getting the full game. So between these two sealed games and the RE4 sealed demo(which I sold a similiar sealed one for $50 two years ago) I should make out quite well.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

  11. #91
    Peach (Level 3) BricatSegaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    626
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Just picked this up at a bookstore but unsure of the value.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361580070617.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	6351  

  12. #92
    loves the Game Gear too much. recorderdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BricatSegaFan View Post
    Just picked this up at a bookstore but unsure of the value.
    A LOT.

    http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_saca...mplete=1&rt=nc

    Lucky Bastard...

    Also, parappa's averaging $40 now? Damn. I shoulda got a copy last year when it was worth $20. Fraggin playstation all stars....

  13. #93
    Peach (Level 3) BricatSegaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    626
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by recorderdude View Post
    A LOT.

    http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_saca...mplete=1&rt=nc

    Lucky Bastard...

    Also, parappa's averaging $40 now? Damn. I shoulda got a copy last year when it was worth $20. Fraggin playstation all stars....
    Oddly enough this place had virtua fighter 2 on Saturn for $49.99

  14. #94
    loves the Game Gear too much. recorderdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Half price books is notable for having no fucking idea what they're selling half of the time. They're always either unreasonably high or awesomely low for SEGA titles. Billy from the game chasers got BOTH shining force games on genesis COMPLETE for $5 each there, iirc. They REALLY undervalue genesis.

    They're a little wiser when it comes to nintendo games, though.

  15. #95
    Peach (Level 3) BricatSegaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    626
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by recorderdude View Post
    Half price books is notable for having no fucking idea what they're selling half of the time. They're always either unreasonably high or awesomely low for SEGA titles. Billy from the game chasers got BOTH shining force games on genesis COMPLETE for $5 each there, iirc. They REALLY undervalue genesis.

    They're a little wiser when it comes to nintendo games, though.
    Good info! Yea it seems that way because Mario kart double dash was around $35 there as well as smash bros for Wii.

  16. #96
    loves the Game Gear too much. recorderdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    So, going to complete in box, hoorah!

    Major pickups:



    Ren and Stimpy: Stimpy's Invention (Genesis) CiB - $7
    Adventures of Batman and Robin (Genesis) - $8
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (SNES) - $7
    Plok (SNES) - $6


    The following items were all from the $5 "grab bag" bin, were tested and work, and cost the total of beating the first level of ghosts n goblins for genesis without dying ($5 store credit for completing the challenge)



    Dreamcast:
    Bleemcast Demo Disc DoublePack: Gran Turismo 2 and Tekken 3 (complete)
    Dreamcast Magazines Nov 1999, Jan 2000 Vol 3 and Mar 2000 Vol 4 (2000s complete, Nov 1999 Disc Only)

    PS1:
    Gameshark Version 5 For playstation (PS1 or PS2?) Disc only
    Pacman World (PS1) - Disc Only
    Arcade Party Pack (PS1) - No Manual
    Driver 1 and 2 (PS1) Complete
    Bratz (PS1) - No manual
    Jet Moto (PS1) - Complete
    Pro Pinball (PS1) - Complete
    Virtual Pool (PS1) - Complete
    Andretti Racing (PS1) - Complete
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater (PS1) - No Manual
    Interactive CD Vol 7 (PS1) Complete x2

    Gamecube:
    F-Zero GX (Gamecube) Disc Only in Gamestop Case
    Hunter: The Reckoning (Gamecube) Disc Only in Gamestop Case
    NFL Blitz 2002 (Gamecube) Complete

    PS2:
    Eyetoy Groove (PS2) Complete
    Eyetoy Play (PS2) Complete
    Amf Xtreme Bowling (PS2) Complete
    Sno Cross 2 (PS2) Complete
    Jampack Vol 13 (PS2) Complete

    XBOX:
    Dead To Rights (XBOX) Complete
    Malice (XBOX) Complete
    Ghost Recon (XBOX) Complete
    Tony Hawk's Project 8 (XBOX) Complete
    MX World Tour (XBOX) Complete
    Amped (XBOX) Complete

    PC:
    Magic The Gathering by Microprose (Windows 95 PC) - Disc Only, Black Disc with red fireball on it, was surprised when I saw this actually fetches a decent price on ebay even just for the disc.
    Ultimate Domain (PC) - Disc Only
    Torment (PC) - Discs only
    Soulbringer (PC) - Discs only)
    Zuma Deluxe (PC) - No Manual

    Various bits and bobs:
    PiranhaPad (PS1 Turbo Controller)
    GameBoy Color case
    GBA SP case
    CardShark Case
    PSP car charger
    SNES dust sleeve

    Most of this is probably going to ebay to restock funds, but I'm definitely keeping F-zero, pacman world, Eyetoy Groove, the GameShark and the Party Pak arcade collection.

    I love the grab bag.
    Last edited by recorderdude; 02-23-2013 at 09:12 PM.

  17. #97
    Peach (Level 3) BricatSegaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    626
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by recorderdude View Post
    So, going to complete in box, hoorah!

    Major pickups:



    Ren and Stimpy: Stimpy's Invention (Genesis) CiB - $7
    Adventures of Batman and Robin (Genesis) - $8
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (SNES) - $7
    Plok (SNES) - $6


    The following items were all from the $5 "grab bag" bin, were tested and work, and cost the total of beating the first level of ghosts n goblins for genesis without dying ($5 store credit for completing the challenge)



    Dreamcast:
    Bleemcast Demo Disc DoublePack: Gran Turismo 2 and Tekken 3 (complete)
    Dreamcast Magazines Nov 1999, Jan 2000 Vol 3 and Mar 2000 Vol 4 (2000s complete, Nov 1999 Disc Only)

    PS1:
    Gameshark Version 5 For playstation (PS1 or PS2?) Disc only
    Pacman World (PS1) - Disc Only
    Arcade Party Pack (PS1) - No Manual
    Driver 1 and 2 (PS1) Complete
    Bratz (PS1) - No manual
    Jet Moto (PS1) - Complete
    Pro Pinball (PS1) - Complete
    Virtual Pool (PS1) - Complete
    Andretti Racing (PS1) - Complete
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater (PS1) - No Manual
    Interactive CD Vol 7 (PS1) Complete x2

    Gamecube:
    F-Zero GX (Gamecube) Disc Only in Gamestop Case
    Hunter: The Reckoning (Gamecube) Disc Only in Gamestop Case
    NFL Blitz 2002 (Gamecube) Complete

    PS2:
    Eyetoy Groove (PS2) Complete
    Eyetoy Play (PS2) Complete
    Amf Xtreme Bowling (PS2) Complete
    Sno Cross 2 (PS2) Complete
    Jampack Vol 13 (PS2) Complete

    XBOX:
    Dead To Rights (XBOX) Complete
    Malice (XBOX) Complete
    Ghost Recon (XBOX) Complete
    Tony Hawk's Project 8 (XBOX) Complete
    MX World Tour (XBOX) Complete
    Amped (XBOX) Complete

    PC:
    Magic The Gathering by Microprose (Windows 95 PC) - Disc Only, Black Disc with red fireball on it, was surprised when I saw this actually fetches a decent price on ebay even just for the disc.
    Ultimate Domain (PC) - Disc Only
    Torment (PC) - Discs only
    Soulbringer (PC) - Discs only)
    Zuma Deluxe (PC) - No Manual

    Various bits and bobs:
    PiranhaPad (PS1 Turbo Controller)
    GameBoy Color case
    GBA SP case
    CardShark Case
    PSP car charger
    SNES dust sleeve

    Most of this is probably going to ebay to restock funds, but I'm definitely keeping F-zero, pacman world, Eyetoy Groove, the GameShark and the Party Pak arcade collection.

    I love the grab bag.
    Nice finds! I need to go to more flea markets and thrift stores, im sure I've overfished some of my regulars.

  18. #98
    Insert Coin (Level 0) Shaq-Funaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Please check out my newest pick up video!


  19. #99
    Insert Coin (Level 0) figment1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    went to Renninger's Flea Market in Mt. Dora, and I got a good haul.
    I Ended up getting a PS1/Saturn lightgun called "The Punisher" which was one of those pre-guncon lightguns for the PS1 whose design was obviously copied from Konami's Justifier revolvers which came with Lethal Enforcers 1, along with a complete Action Max system with all of the 5 games for 20 bucks.

    after walking around the place for a while, i returned to that same store and got Klax, Paperboy 2, Qix, a Game Genie for the gameboy, as well as one of those light/magnifying glass gimmicks for the GB, Hard Drivin' for the Genesis, and Mechanized Attack and To the Earth for the NES (MA and TTE were 5 bucks in total).

    anyway, here's the video for it (and forgive me for sounding rather meek, since it was the first time i've done a pick-up video)

  20. #100
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    384
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    VexingEnmity
    PSN
    VexingEnmity

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by figment1988 View Post
    went to Renninger's Flea Market in Mt. Dora, and I got a good haul.
    I Ended up getting a PS1/Saturn lightgun called "The Punisher" which was one of those pre-guncon lightguns for the PS1 whose design was obviously copied from Konami's Justifier revolvers which came with Lethal Enforcers 1, along with a complete Action Max system with all of the 5 games for 20 bucks.

    after walking around the place for a while, i returned to that same store and got Klax, Paperboy 2, Qix, a Game Genie for the gameboy, as well as one of those light/magnifying glass gimmicks for the GB, Hard Drivin' for the Genesis, and Mechanized Attack and To the Earth for the NES (MA and TTE were 5 bucks in total).

    anyway, here's the video for it (and forgive me for sounding rather meek, since it was the first time i've done a pick-up video)
    I've never been out there. I need to check it out one day. Its only about 35 miles from me.

Similar Threads

  1. February 2015 Finds
    By Deadman in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 08:27 PM
  2. RTM Issue 105 February 2013 Released!
    By Toucan in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 12:40 AM
  3. February 2009 Finds
    By Cornelius in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 491
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
  4. February 2008 Finds
    By ecresto in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 370
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 01:26 PM
  5. February 2006 finds
    By GrandAmChandler in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 459
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 08:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •