Thread: FS: HOTD2 with guns & rumble packs, Silver (DC), Viewpoint PS1, SCD games

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Default FS: HOTD2 with guns & rumble packs, Silver (DC), Viewpoint PS1, SCD games

I need some extra money so here's a bunch of stuff I won't be playing soon. Prices do not include shipping unless mentioned in the price.

I also have a set of two Dreamcast guns (Mad Catz), two Sega Rumble Packs (brand new, but one had its tape ripped open) and House of the Dead 2 (complete, some manual wear). The guns work perfectly but have some wear and tear on the cables themselves. I'm looking for $40 shipped (Priority Mail) for this set. I know the price seems high, but remember that stupid postal price hike...

Silver for Dreamcast. Manual 8/10, Disc 8/10 (has some light circular scratches that don't affect gameplay.)
    $5 + shipping

Sega CD:
    Panic (Disc 8/10, manual has some wear and a note stuck there with tape, case has wear) - $7 + shipping

PS1:
    Viewpoint (Disc 8/10, case has wear and dust from storage, insert and manual fine, but manual has a bit of warping) - $8 + shipping
    Street Fighter Alpha Longbox smooth variant (Disc 6/10 - plays fine, but the music on some stages skips, needs resurfacing; case has wear and tear. Manual in good shape.) - $5 + shipping
    Bust-a-Groove (Manual + inlay 9/10), case hinges broken. The disc has moderate light scratching. I tested the game with DiscSpeed and it was read fine, also played the game and it worked fine too. I just don't like it. $30 + shipping
    Mega Man Legends (Greatest hits, disc VERY scratched but fully readable and playable, manual has warping and lots of wear. $27 shipped

The usual rules apply: Buy more, get shipping discounts. I only accept payment via PayPal (regular payment, no gifts.) Items are shipped from Calexico, California. Please reply if interested.
    Last edited by Kitsune Sniper; 02-10-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic