Thread: Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed on 3DS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed on 3DS

Hi

I purchased this game last week on cartridge and was just wanting to know if the bonus add on pack included in the Limited Edition was the same as the DLC you can purchase in game? I actually have the limited edition but the code to download the bonus add on pack does not work (as it hasn't for a number of people), however the place I purchased it from gave me a partial refund to purchase the DLC from in game.

So I am just wanting to make sure that the DLC you can purchase in game gives you all the stuff you get from the Limited Edition download pack code.

Cheers
    Sam
    I like turtles

Administrator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I was under the impression that the DLC for the 3DS S&ASRT wasn't available yet. I know for at least the Wii U version that Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay were included on-disc with no online download or activation required.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nz17 View Post
    I was under the impression that the DLC for the 3DS S&ASRT wasn't available yet. I know for at least the Wii U version that Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay were included on-disc with no online download or activation required.
    DLC is available in Australia at least, I purchased it about a week ago from the in game store. It includes Metal Sonic and the Outrun track as well as a few other bits and pieces. I wonder why they included it in the Wii U version by default but made it an add on for the 3DS?
    I like turtles

Administrator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by majinbuu View Post
    DLC is available in Australia at least, I purchased it about a week ago from the in game store. It includes Metal Sonic and the Outrun track as well as a few other bits and pieces. I wonder why they included it in the Wii U version by default but made it an add on for the 3DS?
    I know I thought that to be odd too. Is the DLC worth the price?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nz17 View Post
    I know I thought that to be odd too. Is the DLC worth the price?
    Well it is only $3 AUD so it doesn't break the bank. I found Metal Sonic to be a bit glitchy, especially when the vehicle transforms from car to water vehicle. Many times you find yourself facing backwards after entering the water since the craft seems to get stuck on something and flips around. It's so annoying on boost challenges. I managed to max him out but wouldn't use him again. Shadow is my favorite character at the moment.

I really like the Outrun Track though, so I recommend it just for that. I don't really bother with the stickers you get in the DLC pack, they are just a bunch of emoticons.
    Last edited by majinbuu; 03-01-2013 at 07:02 AM.
    I like turtles