This should inspire some that believe there are no longer any Holy Grail retro games to find out in the wild. This mint condition , complete Power Lords for Odyssey 2 was found last week at an estate sale for $4 . I have to thank 2 friends of mine who know I collect old video games giving me the heads up on the sale and the fact that the sale contained an old Odyssey 2 collection, I paid $44 total for a mostly mint collection of about 20 games with console (all boxed and complete). I am not an Odyssey 2 expert so i did not know exactly what i had when I first saw it, I did research the collection this morning and to say I was pleasantly surprised is an under statement. The last Power Lords sold in this condition brought around $182 and there is currently one listed much higher on eBay (although it wont sell ever at that ridiculous price) . Since i have been collecting 25+ years I have only ever found 3 (this being the 4th) holy grail type pieces out in the wild. So its a big deal for me anyway .