So, I've been trying to buy a lot of video games on craigslist for a few months now. I may have mentioned it before. It has a CiB SNES Aladdin, CiB SNES Madden 96, Loose Super Return of the Jedi, boxed Sonic Spinball GEN, boxed Paperboy GEN, CiB Aladdin GEN and CiB Demolition Man GEN. It appears he's been trying to sell it for those few months too. From what I can tell, he's had no other offers, as he started the lot at $20, then went down to $15, then went all the way down to $10 a few days ago. He's obviously pretty damn desperate to move it. I contacted him multiple times throughout this period expressing my interest and he never responded. I most recently sent him an email offering $15 instead of the $10 he's asking for to cover gas costs to come to a meetup area I'm comfortable with (Which, judging by his location and distance from it, is more than enough). I've waited, and he STILL hasn't responded to me. I use the exact anonymized email from his craigslist address so I'm sure it's going through. I wouldn't mind if he just replied and told me he couldn't drive or something, that way there'd be a REASON he can't do that, but I've heard nothing like that at all.

So yeah. He's a seller that desperately wants to sell, I'm an interested buyer, why the heck doesn't he respond?