Hey guys just thought I would quickly share this Famiclone I found at a local thrift store (I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and we hardly get anything cool in our thrift stores so this was exciting )

It's called the Vs. Maxx Maxplay and looks like an N64 controller that is all self contained and plugs right into the TV. It runs on 4 AAA batteries and is a super cool unit. It has a working analog stick as well which is awesome! A second controller can be plugged into the bottom of the first one (which as I mentioned is the console itself) and runs of of it's power. Both controllers have all the necessary NES buttons (A and B buttons are the N64 "C" buttons), a D-pad, an analog joystick, a reset button, and the coolest part is on the top of the controllers they are light guns. Yep, the Z button of the N64 style controller is the trigger for the light gun and they are super accurate might I add.

The console also comes with 95 built in games which are mostly hacks of other NES/Famicom games (I already noticed Devil World, Adventure Island, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong 3, etc.)

The console has a Famicom cartridge slot, but unfortunately I don't have any Famicom games to test with it :/

If anyone has this system and can confirm it works with Famicom games then please tell me! I want to get some soon to use with this system as the system itself was way cheaper than a converter or a Famicom.

By the way the system with both controllers and everything needed to play was only $4.00!!!

And finally, here are some pics of it so you see what I'm talking about:

Main Unit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-03-05 21-46-48.403.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	6380

Back of unit with Z (light gun trigger) button and Famicom cartridge port

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-03-05 21-47-06.280.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	19.6 KB