Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F-Zero AX Arcade discovered hidden inside F-Zero GX Gamecube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by CRTGAMER View Post
    True about all the current generation Game Cube Action Replay - Media Launcher - Import Loader. ALL have the other in them and there is no additional code entry allowed. NONE HAVE THE AX CODE. This is where the older Action Replay is best, for newly discovered codes.
    I see...

Surely someone has put together some kind of homebrew equivalent useable with the Media Launcher?
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." --Bertrand Russel (attributed)

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

I would not boot the Code Entry Action Replay disc again until you do make backup copies to each of your memory cards.

EVERY TIME AR BOOTS, IT WRITES BACK TO THE CARD, AR MEMORY CARDS HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF FAILING.

Just to confirm, are you using the Gamecube Memory Card Manager and not Action Replay booted to copy the file? Try pulling and plugging back in each memory card a few times. Just be very careful that you do not delete anything off the AR card. Once you get the AR File backed up, put it away and just use the regular memory card in port 2 to boot Action Replay.
    I didn't have the disc in, I just plugged in the card and then booted up the cube. I'll try it again tomorrow night though (my Gamecube is currently at friend's house).

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

I would not boot the Code Entry Action Replay disc again until you do make backup copies to each of your memory cards.

EVERY TIME AR BOOTS, IT WRITES BACK TO THE CARD, AR MEMORY CARDS HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF FAILING.

Just to confirm, are you using the Gamecube Memory Card Manager and not Action Replay booted to copy the file? Try pulling and plugging back in each memory card a few times. Just be very careful that you do not delete anything off the AR card. Once you get the AR File backed up, put it away and just use the regular memory card in port 2 to boot Action Replay.
    Yeah, I just tried it again, no disc in, powered it on with the memory card in slot B, went into the Gamecube system memory card manager and still get the "Object in Slot B Cannot Be Used" warning. Any ideas?

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

... try booting the GC with no disc, and the memory card in port A? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic