Hi all

I am getting to the point where I have a bunch of roms for games that I probably never even played, so I am cleaning up my GB of useless games.

the problem thou is that the names of the roms are usually not the same as the game itself (and for mame in particular, they are spanned on different archives); so I was wondering what you guys use to manage your collection.

I have roms for many console and systems, but mainly I have Mame, UAE and Raine roms.

I've found some nice software, like Romcenter (which put all the roms related to a game, including clones and sample, into 1 single archive), but it lacks the capability to actually browse trough the games and see the screenshots/play or delete them

MameUI32 shows the mame and neo geo roms, but it does not allow to delete from the UI.

Hugo (the emulator for PCEngine), seems to be really good, showing name of the rom, screenshot and allow you to delete the game simply pressing a button, but it is limited to pc engine roms thou.

I've also found a program on mac, which would play various roms using different emulators, but it is not being updated since ages, it is shareware (which does not bother me), and in general seems pretty much abandoned.

Not sure how others do, but if you know a nice software that can scan a dir, list the roms in it, run the roms and also allow to delete roms; I would be really interested in!

Or if you have a better way to do so, I am all for it