Thread: Any XBOX360 Minecraft players out there that came answer a question about Herobrine?

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Any XBOX360 Minecraft players out there that came answer a question about Herobrine?

OK, first, this question is for my son who is 9 yrs. old. He read some where or something about a character named Herobrine? Is it real and how do you get it on the 360 or Ipad. This is driving my son crazy and by the little research I did it looks like a hoax to me. Anyone here of this.....lol.....help my son sleep at night.

Play me a Newfie jig! markusman64ds's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MachineGex View Post
    OK, first, this question is for my son who is 9 yrs. old. He read some where or something about a character named Herobrine? Is it real and how do you get it on the 360 or Ipad. This is driving my son crazy and by the little research I did it looks like a hoax to me. Anyone here of this.....lol.....help my son sleep at night.
    Herobrine is just a made up character. He isn't in any version of Minecraft, except if you download Skin Pack 1 on the 360 version. It has a Herobrine skin, but he isn't currently an enemy in the game.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Herobrine

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by markusman64ds View Post
    Herobrine is just a made up character. He isn't in any version of Minecraft, except if you download Skin Pack 1 on the 360 version. It has a Herobrine skin, but he isn't currently an enemy in the game.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Herobrine
    Thanks for the reply. My son is very disappointed.....but he has learned a valuable lesson, the internet sometimes can lie to you. Better to learn that lesson at 9 yrs. old, rather than 17 yrs old............ and find out that the beautiful Swedish exchange student girl you have be online flirting with, is really a 60 yr old man who weighs 375 lbs. and has more hair on his back than the top of his head.

Play me a Newfie jig! markusman64ds's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reminds me of when I used to think Stop 'n' Swop was still hidden in the N64 Banjo games. Despite reading that it wasn't in the game, I still kept trying to find it. I thought I would have to own all of the Rare N64 games to find it, but I ended up thinking that deleting the save files on all my N64 games would work. It didn't work.