Hi everyone,

Let me preface this by saying this is not an advertisement/spam, and no mentions of my now non-existent site's name are present. I do not plan to spam this forum but will be purchasing advertising in the next month or so.

I have been a retro game collector for 2 years now and have amassed quite a collection since being here in Japan. After seeing the prices here and comparing them to what I used to pay online from Europe, I have decided to open my own online retro gaming store. I am good friends with the owner of a local game shop (corridors of retro games!) and he, quite interested in my idea, has offered me discounts on my purchases.

I have the site system and design completed. I have bought about 20 games (Pre-owned both loose and boxed) and 3 consoles to begin a stock. I also have invested in several small boxes, perfect for shipping games.

From my own experiences, what I have focused on is:
- All prices INCLUDE standard shipping costs.
- Games selling from $3 - $10 dollars.
- Simple, Paypal accepted checkout system. Site registration optional.
- All pre-owned games tested by myself.
- Suggest a game and we can find it's availability and stock it within 24-48 hours.

So, what would everyone here want from a site like this? What kind of site features would make it attractive to you and what kind of stock would be nice to see?

Thanks in advance for any opinions and advice.