Thread: Sony Pulse Headset

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Sony Pulse Headset

I was in Best Buy yesterday to use my bonus April 1 $10 certificate and saw this headset. I'm looking for clarification about what it is because I can't find anything about it anywhere. To be clear, this headset is the Sony PS3 Pulse. NOT the Elite edition. Now, I had the PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (bought new), and this one looks exactly the same, but doesn't have the same name. Did they just add the word 'Pulse' to the regular old Wireless Stereo Headset (this is what I suspect)? I now own the Elite Pulse Headset, and it is great with the addition of a custom made head cushion, but the original Wireless Stereo Headset was perfect comfort on its own. So if this newly named unit has the sound performance of the Elite (or close to it) with the comfort of the old one, that might be the best of both worlds.

Anyone know anything? I can't find any listing online for a Pulse headset that isn't the Elite Edition.

okay, searching google images here is the only thing I can find about it so you can see the packaging at least: http://gametista.com/2013/01/16/deal...t-buy-january/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    I was in Best Buy yesterday to use my bonus April 1 $10 certificate and saw this headset. I'm looking for clarification about what it is because I can't find anything about it anywhere. To be clear, this headset is the Sony PS3 Pulse. NOT the Elite edition. Now, I had the PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (bought new), and this one looks exactly the same, but doesn't have the same name. Did they just add the word 'Pulse' to the regular old Wireless Stereo Headset (this is what I suspect)? I now own the Elite Pulse Headset, and it is great with the addition of a custom made head cushion, but the original Wireless Stereo Headset was perfect comfort on its own. So if this newly named unit has the sound performance of the Elite (or close to it) with the comfort of the old one, that might be the best of both worlds.

Anyone know anything? I can't find any listing online for a Pulse headset that isn't the Elite Edition.

okay, searching google images here is the only thing I can find about it so you can see the packaging at least: http://gametista.com/2013/01/16/deal...t-buy-january/

I understand that the PULSE regular edition has the same design of the original wireless stereo headset but with "pulse" sound technology ... and the Elite has the pulse sound technology plus a brand new design that is much more comfortable
    Las calles no son basurero, POR FAVOR TIREN LA BASURA EN SU LUGAR !!!!