Thread: Eradicated like a disease, JUSTICE SERVED, Deceptive fake-job MUSHA boxes

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Eradicated like a disease, JUSTICE SERVED, Deceptive fake-job MUSHA boxes

This guy is about to cause a massive disturbance in the force and pollute what has already become a skull-cracking, step over your own dead mother item.

Read his description of it. BAD FORM.
    I bury cockroaches!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321107987630

"Up for sale today we have a replacement case only with no game included for Musha. This is an extremely rare game and finding a replacement case is getting harder and harder. This case is an original Sega Genesis case complete with hangtab. The instert is a replacement printed on very high quality paper is almost impossible to tell it is a replacement. As shown this auction is for a replacement case only and DOES NOT INCLUDE THE GAME. Here is your chance to add a great item to your collection."

I have reported fake inserts three times over with others' help in past occasions and eBay did NOTHING, the greedy pigs don't even play by their own rules!

Please consider donating two seconds of your time to save some poor Sega collector from getting duped out of his Mommy's retirement fund on a fake piece of garbage and doing a great service to the collector comunity at large.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

UPDATE**

HE GOT HOSED, collectors may now relax for five minutes.
    Last edited by galacticlint; 04-14-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: listing taken down, a victory.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default It has been done.

I will update this thread if this douche bag decides to pull any more great plagues.

I WILL NOT stand for such things.
    Sorry for the brash and tactless thread, but I cannot help myself you see, for I love Sega.

FPGA arm-based system Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    PSN
    bb_hood99

Practically every game he has listed comes with a 'custom case', which appear to be just more printed inserts.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you look at his MUSHA I listed, one that many people just helped pull the plug on, that particular title he bothered to find himself some minty hangtab Sega brand OEM clamshells, and then bothered to emphasize in his listing how hard it was to tell the difference from the real thing.

That is why I targeted this auction with a laser, and will happily ignore all his other dumb custom cases that are plain to see reproductions/replacements.

The scum boiled out of him when he consciously decided to make the one, rare, kill you family to snag one title take an impossible amount of effort to discern if he had sold some and they had changed hands.

Just recently on SA a user in "collector's corner" revealed how he got duped out of -sixty bucks- for a fake CIB MUSHA at a flea market. The vendor had a pile of like 10 of them or something.
    It's becoming an honest-to-Betsy problem, I'm not intentionally targeting this guy for nothing or flying a false flag.

If a big reseller had decided to dick it up and bought these out from under this seller, and cased up his loose copies and carefully let them fly one at a time with a month apart on each, hundreds upon hundreds of fraudulent dollars could have been made and there would be a "spill" of pollution into the already throat-ripping MUSHA fight.
    Last edited by galacticlint; 04-14-2013 at 03:52 PM.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Check his other listings.

Silent Hill 2 alternate art? I think not. Reported his ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

^Good show my man!

I am rather "nearsighted" so to speak in regard to my game activities and pretty much only collect and am knowledgeable about Genesis stuff.

If this guy has other stinkers in the midst of his innocent-enough looking "custom cases" that are MEANT to be deceptive, like that MUSHA was, pounce on his ass with no mercy and you will receive my eternal gratitude.

Thank you DP, for understanding, and great job picking out another fast one that ding-dong was trying to pull.

Ugh! What a mess.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by galacticlint View Post
    Just recently on SA a user in "collector's corner" revealed how he got duped out of -sixty bucks- for a fake CIB MUSHA at a flea market. The vendor had a pile of like 10 of them or something.
    It's becoming an honest-to-Betsy problem, I'm not intentionally targeting this guy for nothing or flying a false flag.

If a big reseller had decided to dick it up and bought these out from under this seller, and cased up his loose copies and carefully let them fly one at a time with a month apart on each, hundreds upon hundreds of fraudulent dollars could have been made and there would be a "spill" of pollution into the already throat-ripping MUSHA fight.
    It's what I expect to happen when people are ok with reproduction items or replacement labels. Of course people will get ripped off.

I remember seeing some auction for a "complete" copy of Super Mario All-Stars/Super Mario World on ebay, it ended over $200. The reproduction boxes are sold online for $15 new, I guess most people aren't aware of these things and just bid up fake items thinking they're real rare items.