For me, I've noticed that many of the games I absolutely adore have a pretty bad reputation among the gaming community. It's as if I'm attracted to them or something, which I find to be funny because I've loved most of these games since I was a really young child, Pac-Man and E.T for the 2600 come to mind as does Zelda II for the NES. Now, I realize that E.T can be a frustrating game and that Pac-Man for the Atari isn't nearly as good as it's arcade version, but as a 4-5 year old at the time I didn't know that and I had a lot of fun playing them back in the day and still enjoy popping them into the ol' 2600 today. Same thing with Zelda II, many consider it to be the worst Zelda game aside from the CDi crap, but to me this game is a gem and I adore it above all other Zelda games I've played. Am I wrong? No, it's just a matter of opinion and Zelda II ranks as my 2nd favorite video game of all-time. Want to know what one of my favorite games of all-time is that everyone hates? Friday the 13th for the NES. Yup, I absolutely love that game to death and logged countless hours playing it and still pop it in every October in celebration of Halloween, it's tradition for me.

How about the Atari Jaguar? Well, I'm a huge fan of the system and have quite a collection of games including Kasumi Ninja which I love and consider one of my favorite fighting games being bested only by the original Mortal Kombat. Crazy huh? Well, what are some of your personal favorite that get shat on by critics and players alike?