Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	6642Name:  Unit57005.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  9.5 KBName:  Prototype Co2.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  7.8 KBName:  CptBrainigan.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  5.9 KBHello guys,

I'm Gabriel, the producer/founder of Prototype Studios, a small independent game studio in El Paso, Texas. Interestingly enough, although none of us have ever been involved with the gaming industry (the 12 of us are either Computer Science, Math, Business, Graphic Design, and Art majors at the University of Texas at El Paso)we are pioneering the game industry here in the area, giving us an interesting journey in keeping the company afloat.
    We are currently working on our first major release: Space Adventure to be release this upcoming Holiday Season (a press release of the title is attached, so you can better understand the direction and concept of the game).

I'll be posting updates of all activities the studio engages in, along with our progress, blogs and all the jazz. I don't mean to spam, in fact I would hate for you guys to think that's my reason here. I would love to discuss with each and every one of you every aspect of my game, because frankly I love our fucking game!!! hahahah

But yeah thanks in advance

For this week we were able to assemble a big part of the Space Adventure engine, some footage of that will be up on YouTube, it's not a lot but it's very rewarding to show it off.

We've also finished our main character's design (which I've posted in another thread, but will also upload to here, you know just incase).

And finally our sfx and music engineer is at a pre-mastering phase with our trailer song. This will also be attached to this post. (Couldn't upload it to hear, ask me for the link if interested)

So look at our shit, and listen to our stuff. And most importantly let us know what you think, who knows maybe you'll influence the game with your comments and opinions.
    Last edited by ghigareda; 05-08-2013 at 11:37 AM.