Thread: I want to know is the cigarette included?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    shupirate

Default I want to know is the cigarette included?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3535369219

I thought this one was funny

Check out the BUTT (still lit) in the pic. What did he do , put it down to take the picture?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Half Japanese
    PSN
    HalfJapanese

You should have titled this thread "What happens when white trash get computer skills and set up an ebay account." Ugh, I'd never buy anything from that guy/girl, sounds like a horrible seller, and his feedback is pretty horrid if you read it.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    chunkycorn

i tink your in the wrong neighborhood.
    My life and perception has changed, but my principals are the same.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do you think that all people who smoke cigarettes are "white trash"?

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let's see... lost all the attachements. Puts a lit cigarette in the pic for no reason. Terrible grammar. Lives in Maine. Couldn't even put up a good lot description with auction authoring software.
    Seeking display quality copy of I Want My Mommy for the 2600... if you have one, PM me, I will pay/trade well.

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nubian
    Do you think that all people who smoke cigarettes are "white trash"?
    Being a resident of South Carolina I believe Mr. JustinRamone can throw around the term as he sees fit. You live in the southern US you're going to get familliar with the specimen real quick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm just glad the PS2 hasn't been "moded".

Flack
    Add crust and you could have a PS2 Pie A'la mode'd.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear Bratwurst and All.
    I was interseted in hearing your reply when you stated "you come from Southern U.S."? Are you reffering to Australia as being a southern colony of the United Staes? I believe that globalization and global identity shifts are having a diverse implications on identity worled-wide but to refer to Australia as sothern U.S. is, to me, a bit much. Australia may have become a tad Americanized in that much of Australian pop culture has elements of U.S. pop culture but I assure you this connection produced a hybrid effect and Australian culture is alive and well.

The term "white trash" is largely foreign to Australians and and may have similar connotations, and element o,f an urban culture known in Australia as Boganism. Thats is, if similarities are evident, bogans smoke a particular brand of cigarettes (Winfield blue), spawn from the working classes, dress in blue flanelette and drive Holden V8 cars stereotypically. I don't like to use stereotyopes but if the connection is to be made there may be similaritiers.

Nubian.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear Bratwurst and All.
    I was interseted in hearing your reply when you stated "you come from Southern U.S."? Are you reffering to Australia as being a southern colony of the United Staes? I believe that globalization and global identity shifts are having a diverse implications on identity worled-wide but to refer to Australia as sothern U.S. is, to me, a bit much. Australia may have become a tad Americanized in that much of Australian pop culture has elements of U.S. pop culture but I assure you this connection produced a hybrid effect and Australian culture is alive and well.

The term "white trash" is largely foreign to Australians and and may have similar connotations, and element o,f an urban culture known in Australia as Boganism. Thats is, if similarities are evident, bogans smoke a particular brand of cigarettes (Winfield blue), spawn from the working classes, dress in blue flanelette and drive Holden V8 cars stereotypically. I don't like to use stereotyopes but if the connection is to be made there may be similaritiers.

Nubian.
    I think there was an implied "if" you come from the southern US.

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Are you reffering to Australia as being a southern colony of the United Staes?
    NO.

ServBot (Level 11) WiseSalesman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@nubian: Good hell, what was that in response to? no one said you were from "southern us", and no one implied that australia was in any way a part of america. He was saying that DrJustinRamone comes from the southern US (South Carolina....a US State), and that, being that he is from the southern US, he is likely quite familiar with white trash, and able to use the term as he sees fit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Half Japanese
    PSN
    HalfJapanese

Yes, I don't mean to boast here, but I think I've become pretty damn good at calling a redneck when I see one. The guy's whole auction seemed flaky, he seems like the sorry sap you see at EB trying to trade in a scratched copy of Deer Hunter in an Alan Jackson cd case and then raising hell when he only gets a dime for it (and that dime being a courtesy dime offered by the EB clerk). Hell, as far as that guy goes, I'm just shocked he didn't treat us to an unintentional shot of his gangly-looking toes in the picture (as so many other idiot ebayers have been known to do). I recently started working part-time at a Kmart when I'm not in school and I've honed my redneck-tracking skills even further. As a matter of fact, I think I met this guy's wife/girlfriend today. She was the bitch that raised hell as loud as possible when her "price tag-switching" shenanigans didn't fool the cashier or the manager. Oh, and to that Australian guy, I think the letters W, T, and F (with no spaces in between) pretty much sum up my response to what you said.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey maybe he dropped it while takein the picture, and then some how he did not notice he dropped the ciggerate, and just put the pic online, hmmmm I should of been a detective huh .

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear Bratwurst and All.

Nubian.
    My word, shut the eff up! Stop going on dingo induced tangents.

Seeking display quality copy of I Want My Mommy for the 2600... if you have one, PM me, I will pay/trade well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    shupirate

Since I started this thread , I feel the need to reply to these posts. I agree the ebay auction with the cigarette in the pic is pretty trashy. Obviously the guy has no regard for his auctions appearance. Either way it is TRASH.
    Funny side note on White Trash. There is a diner that opened in Nashville TN called the White Trash Cafe. My friend picked me up a shirt that says
    "EAT HERE OR WE WILL SLICE THE TIRES TO YOUR HOUSE"

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eh, anybody serious about being white trash has their trailer up on cinder blocks. Anyone whose trailer is new enough to still have tires is a neophyte.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sothy

Would have been funnier if auction description said "BRAND NEW PS2 FROM SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT"

Im a smoker and Ill say the seller is a jackass.

<@Carey85> I-75 is the second busiest freeway in the country behind I-95
    <@NE146> u r

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I might have got a bit carries away with thatresponse to the white trash post. My apologies. I thought that Justin may have been calling Australia a southern United States. It was an easy mistake to make viewing that e-mail. I suppose I am a bit defgensive of Australian culture as quite often our Prime Minister gets called 'George Bush's little dog' meaning that what America does Australia follows. Iv'e lived with Americans here in Australia and always found them very sociable and easy to get along with.

Nubian.