Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: is there a complete price list for all games ??

  1. #1
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default is there a complete price list for all games ??

    hello
    is there a complete printable retro games and consoles selling price guide in pdf format???


    from the very start to this day in consoles and games listing there worth

    i am happy to pay for it

  2. #2
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    london england
    Posts
    366

    Default

    there is no such list for every game/console

    if you need a going rate value for a certain game check online, but no one game will maintain the same value each and every day.
    example a game like suikoden 2 could sell for 60 today, but only sell for 40 tommorrow, then by saturday sell for 100, it's a supply and demand market

  3. #3
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bazariah View Post
    there is no such list for every game/console

    if you need a going rate value for a certain game check online, but no one game will maintain the same value each and every day.
    example a game like suikoden 2 could sell for 60 today, but only sell for 40 tommorrow, then by saturday sell for 100, it's a supply and demand market
    ok well im looking to make a website which offers the cheapest game rates on the market today and im looking on a way of how to look at how much the game is worth to undercut it if that makes sence

    like how does a website like this www.retrogames.co.uk set a price for its products ??

    i want to make a site like this which sells the games and consoles cheaper than that

    i purchased a list for 12 pounds yesterday for most consoles and i been printing it all day lol is it worth me uploading it to you to see it ?
    Last edited by joe_wsc; 06-17-2013 at 05:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Ghostbuster
    Greg2600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Soprano Land, NJ
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    just look at Sold Listings on ebay.
    The Paunch Stevenson Show free Internet podcast - www.paunchstevenson.com - DP FEEDBACK

  5. #5
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg2600 View Post
    just look at Sold Listings on ebay.
    im new to ebay do you know how to browse the ended listings ?

  6. #6
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_wsc View Post
    ok well im looking to make a website which offers the cheapest game rates on the market today and im looking on a way of how to look at how much the game is worth to undercut it if that makes sence

    like how does a website like this www.retrogames.co.uk set a price for its products ??

    i want to make a site like this which sells the games and consoles cheaper than that

    i purchased a list for 12 pounds yesterday for most consoles and i been printing it all day lol is it worth me uploading it to you to see it ?
    Websites set their prices based on experience and past sales. You're never going to be able to buy an accurate list from someone to use as a universal price guide as prices go up and down every day based on supply and demand as others have noted.

  7. #7
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    Websites set their prices based on experience and past sales. You're never going to be able to buy an accurate list from someone to use as a universal price guide as prices go up and down every day based on supply and demand as others have noted.
    well im going to make a website were my prices are fair and cheap it shouldnt be about how much money you are able to make

    its about bringing people a blast from there childhood for a fair price i dont like shops that price the maximum its worth you know what i mean

    does it sound appealing to you guys ?

  8. #8
    Ghostbuster
    Greg2600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Soprano Land, NJ
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_wsc View Post
    im new to ebay do you know how to browse the ended listings ?
    When you search anything, on the left hand side there are options. Under Show Only there is the choice of Sold Listings.
    The Paunch Stevenson Show free Internet podcast - www.paunchstevenson.com - DP FEEDBACK

  9. #9
    Apple (Level 5) xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Not sure how accurate pricecharting is, but they've got Retailer level accounts that give you a lot of this information I guess:
    http://videogames.pricecharting.com/...-account-types

  10. #10
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_wsc View Post
    well im going to make a website were my prices are fair and cheap it shouldnt be about how much money you are able to make

    its about bringing people a blast from there childhood for a fair price i dont like shops that price the maximum its worth you know what i mean

    does it sound appealing to you guys ?
    That sounds like a recipe for bankruptcy. Your time has value and so does building a business and growing that business. Fair is not necessarily the same as cheap. I believe that you can run a business with fair prices and excellent service and still earn a good profit margin.

Similar Threads

  1. is there a complete price list for all games ??
    By joe_wsc in forum What's It Worth?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 06:09 PM
  2. Boxed complete SSI C64 games...fair price?
    By swlovinist in forum What's It Worth?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:13 PM
  3. Price list for down loadable PSP games?
    By spartanclone in forum Modern Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:43 PM
  4. Want:DS games*Huge Want List*Have:Ton Of Stuff FS/FT w/Price
    By gameman-15 in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 04:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •