Ok, so this is a major, major generalization. But still, Turbo games are very pricey. At least on Ebay they are. There aren't any places where I live that you can go to and physically buy Turbo games, and I haven't found any places on the net either, other than Ebay. So my only option for the most part is Ebay, and on Ebay, the Turbo is gold.

Yeah, there are games like Keith Courage and TV Sports Football and World Class Baseball and stuff like that, that can be had for $5 or less, but everything else can command much higher prices.

I've been trying to win an auction for games like AeroBlasters, Military Madness, Splaterhouse, Neutopia, Legendary Axe, Blazing Lasers, Bonk's Revenge, Ninja Spirit, Legendary Axe 2, Bonk's Adventure, Neutopia 2 and games like that for the longest time, but the bid amounts and the shipping get way, way out of control.

At least for me anyways. A game like Military Madness can go for 20 bucks or more, with 6 bucks shipping. 26 bucks to me, is alot of money for a really old school game. (by the way, I'm not a collector, so it might have alot of collector value, but I'm not interested in that part of it) I can get about 4 good Sega Saturn games for 26 bucks. Or 4 really good Super Nintendo games. Or 6 really good Sega Genesis games. Or 4 good Playstation 1 games.

But, hey, what can I say. That is the market for these games, so I just have to deal with it. Either pay the money, or shut the F up. No use whining about it.

I was just wondering if any of you guys had noticed the same thing, about how expensive Turbo games can be.