Thread: This Stupid FAKE Petition To Get DRM Back

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default This Stupid FAKE Petition To Get DRM Back

I cant believe this is gaining so much ground with news sites, video game news sites of course (only those) and other youtube video game news shows. I think this is just some PS or Nintendo fans trolling XBONE and saying they want the DRM back that was promised to them. This petition is useless, theres no reason at all that should make Microsoft listen to who ever these people are even if they are Xbox fans. Its just so stupid that the "gaming press" is even mentioning this in anyway, I mean I shouldnt say this, but focus on other things. You dont see MSNBC or others talk about random online petitions like this, especially without contacting the actual people behind it and making sure theyre credible and who they claim to be. AlphaOmegaSin was the first person I saw comment on it, and now Ive seen it everywhere else today.

Freakin Florida BANNED all computers that hook up to the internet, hopefully that will gain all the media coverage from gaming sites away from this thing since it directly impacts all consoles besides the N64 and back.
    Last edited by JakeM; 07-11-2013 at 12:36 AM.