Not sure which board to post it on, but since it'll appeal mostly to the retro crowd, I'll post it here.

I just put up a video review of something I think a lot of you guys would be interested in.

Available exclusively from small French-Canadian supplier of awesomeness raphnet technologies is an adapter I've wanted for over 15 years.

An SNES to PS1 or PS2 adapter!

That's right, with this you can use any SNES, Super Famicom, or third party controller, joystick or other such controller on the PS1 or PS2. If you have a PS2 to USB adapter, it will also work with the PS3.

With this adapter, you can saw goodbye to the problems of using the awkward Playstation dpad and instead use arguably the best dpad on any controller this side of the saturn.

The only real disadvantage is the unacceptability of LR and R2, but for the ability to use the ultimate retro gaming controller to play shoot 'em ups, fighters, platformers, beat 'em ups, puzzlers, RPGs and more - its well worth the tradeoff.

So come check out the video review!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLp2ia8u2g4

If you like what you see, subscribe! I post stuff like this all the time to let the world know about all the amazing new tech that helps keep our obsession with retro alive.

To sweeten the deal, I'm currently running a 2000 subscriber contest on my channel. Subscribe and post in the contest video and you could win a free game!