Thread: Need various items sold on ebay. Willing to pay commission/trades.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Need various items sold on ebay. Willing to pay commission/trades.

I recently made the mistake of selling a Saturn modchip through here via paypal, which resulted in my paypal account being banned as I learned it is against their terms of service. As a result, I can no longer use ebay to sell items and am in need of somebody who can help me out for a commission.

I have numerous classic gaming related items, as well as apple products and high end audio equipment I need to list all in all worth about 3-4k. I am basically looking to email the seller pictures/description of the item and then whatever listing fees/final value fee/paypal fee and give back a ~15% commission on top of that for whatever the item sells for and ship it off.

I have extensive feedback on here and numerous other sites, and many members can vouch for me being trustworthy.

Mods please let me know if this the appropriate forum to post this. If not, I will be happy to delete the thread.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow, one sale and they banned you?
    COMPLETED MY USA SMS SET!!!!

Insert Coin (Level 0) wizkid007's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Wizshaw
    PSN
    ick

Quote Originally Posted by Muscelli View Post
    I recently made the mistake of selling a Saturn modchip through here via paypal, which resulted in my paypal account being banned as I learned it is against their terms of service. As a result, I can no longer use ebay to sell items and am in need of somebody who can help me out for a commission.

I have numerous classic gaming related items, as well as apple products and high end audio equipment I need to list all in all worth about 3-4k. I am basically looking to email the seller pictures/description of the item and then whatever listing fees/final value fee/paypal fee and give back a ~15% commission on top of that for whatever the item sells for and ship it off.

I have extensive feedback on here and numerous other sites, and many members can vouch for me being trustworthy.

Mods please let me know if this the appropriate forum to post this. If not, I will be happy to delete the thread.
    I would like a saturn modchip!
    Xbox Gamer Tag: Wizshaw

Most people strive to live, some strive to learn... I strive to solve.

My collection, just sold off 300 useless titles