The problem with ROB there is the speed and limited motion allowed to basically 5 points around the body of the unit. You could easily have a better Gyromite type game with a sequel and perhaps more depth with games similar to Stack Up as well done. Beyond that I'm uncertain you could do a lot with it as a primary tool in a game as it was just a puppet for Nintendo to shove video games back into the home so I'm thinking they had little plans ever for it to do much once the door was open which is why it got dropped fast.

I think as a component to other slow moving video games could have been a good idea. In conjunction with the zapper I think it could have maybe been useful in switching up a display on screen which opens up panels or views that allow for certain targets to pop up or be masked, or perhaps flag some as bonus points while it's on a certain 5 point spot around the ROB. That could have been interesting, but it's just too slow to I think have been of much use in an action, platformer, shooter, or any kind of speedy game.