Thread: Prototype Light guns for current gen systems? Early box art also.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    VexingEnmity
    PSN
    VexingEnmity

Default Prototype Light guns for current gen systems? Early box art also.

Hello, I have access to three prototype guns. Only two of them are shown in the images.

One is blue and white, made out of a heavy clay material clearly for the Wii because on the top it looks like a wiimote dock with controller in it. (not pictured)
    Next is Red and white. I'm assuming this is a PS3 version even though there is no markings or evidence of this. Made out of heavy clay material.
    Last is orange and white. Clearly for Xbox 360. Made out of a light plastic. Almost looks 3D printed.

None of these guns function.

Also some unreleased box art.

The guy these came from worked for Mastiff, and before that blizzard and worked on WoW (supposedly). I'm going to get more information about this later, and a signed letter of authenticity for the items.

I also have access to a lot of large advertising posters for these games and more from Mastiff. They aren't meant for retail or consumer advertising though. They are what would have been used for meetings or conferences for the company to show investors and retailers.

I'm curious as to what kind of value or interest these would carry.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	335.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	7044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	243.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	7045

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enmity View Post
    Hello, I have access to three prototype guns. Only two of them are shown in the images.

One is blue and white, made out of a heavy clay material clearly for the Wii because on the top it looks like a wiimote dock with controller in it. (not pictured)
    Next is Red and white. I'm assuming this is a PS3 version even though there is no markings or evidence of this. Made out of heavy clay material.
    Last is orange and white. Clearly for Xbox 360. Made out of a light plastic. Almost looks 3D printed.

None of these guns function.

Also some unreleased box art.

The guy these came from worked for Mastiff, and before that blizzard and worked on WoW (supposedly). I'm going to get more information about this later, and a signed letter of authenticity for the items.

I also have access to a lot of large advertising posters for these games and more from Mastiff. They aren't meant for retail or consumer advertising though. They are what would have been used for meetings or conferences for the company to show investors and retailers.

I'm curious as to what kind of value or interest these would carry.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	335.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	7044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	243.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	7045
    I'll bet those were the prototypes for the guns they were going to release for Heavy Fire. I recall Amazon having a 360 bundle with a gun and game for preorder at one point before it was cancelled and the game was eventually just made to work with a regular controller. Pretty cool, although it's a bad game by a budget publisher, so I'm not too sure how valuable they would be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you've got any posters or artwork from when they did La Pucelle Tactics I'd personally be interested. It's one of those odd games that was released before NIS had a US publishing arm.