So there's this video game coming out Tuesday called Grand Theft Auto 5. Don't know if you've heard of it. Anyways, it's all about crime and gangs and some roughneck ne'er-do-wells, so I thought this would be the perfect time to talk about times when we've been... well, less than perfect.

When I was a young'un, I was a frequent visitor to the local swimming pool. I was also a frequent lover of AirHeads candy, which the pool happened to sell. Waiting, watching, stalking the counter like a big cat in the savannah, I waited for the perfect opportunity to strike. While the lifeguards were busy, I snuck through the gate, reached up and took both cherry and "mystery white" AirHeads. I quickly ran out to the sidewalk and reveled in my sweet, delicious victory... for all of ten seconds, before I felt guilty enough to sneak back in and return the .20 worth of candy I had stolen.

While you confess your crimes - hopefully minor, and nothing you can be persecuted for - take a moment to enjoy this week's webcomics, and vote for your favorite after the jump.

Brawl in the Family (The Year of Luigi)
Dorkly (The People Most and Least Excited For Grand Theft Auto V)
Nerd Rage (Bank On It)
Awkward Zombie (Chair Re-Picking)
Dueling Analogs (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup fought the law, and the law won
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup fought the law, and the law won originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 14 Sep 2013 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments