Ok, many of you won't know what Entertainmart is because they only have about 5 store nation wise. However, I guess the question pertains to any used game store. Entertainmart is pretty much a game\movie store that at one time had OK prcing on games and movies but had FANTASTIC pricing on games and movies without a case or manual. Pretty much any game that didn't have a game or case was placed on a clearance rack. Xbox 360, PS3, DS games were $7.99, Wii was $5.99, and Gamecube, PSP, GBA games were $3.99 or $4.99. I would purchase games like Windwaker for $3.99, Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360 for $7.99, Pokemon White 2 for $7.99 and so on. I built up my collection quite a bit with their clearance games.

In the back of my mind I knew that this would not last forever and they would eventually find a more profitable way to sell the games (as any good business should). However, they recently sold their company to Vintage Stock (another store like Etertainmart with more stores nation wide but mostly in the Midwest). Their new "clearance" games were all the sudden jacked up to insane prices. Funny thing was that they didn't even bother to take off the old price stickers and just placed the sky-high price stickers on top where you still can kind of see the old pricing if you look close enough. They pretty much priced their "disc-only" games the same as the games with boxes & manuals which were in themselves pretty expensive. One of the worst I noticed was COD: Black Ops 2 (disc only) for Xbox 360. The game had scratches along with a Netflix rental sticker on top for the low price of............$49.99! Or you can save money and buy Modern Warfare 2 (disc only and scratched) for.......... $24.99! These prices are insanity! My question is if there are really people who are dumb enough to buy these games at these prices. The company who purchased Entertainmart is apparently successful so am I missing something? Who are the people buying these games at these prices?!