I know a lot of people hate the new Capcom and some stupid marketing decisions like charging for DLC already on the game and destroying the franchise of Mega Man but they were screwing up in the 16-bit era at the peak of their popularity too. Take the Final Fight series for example: the famous arcade beat 'em up was a huge hit on the Super Nintendo and to follow it up they planned the grand sequel to be a Snes exclusive. Problem was the Final Fight 2 game flopped big time and you hardly see anybody talk about it anymore while the original is still considered a classic.

Now there are several reasons to why the sequel was so lackluster but maybe the biggest reason may be my little conspiracy theory here: GUY WAS SUPPOSE TO PLAYABLE IN THE GAME! If you don't know who Guy was (especially if you played only the Snes Final Fight) he was the very quick ninja character that even got his own spin off title but oddly enough if you look at the rather generic character Carlos he has a very similar style to Guy in Final Fight 2. Hell, even the story line is heavily focused on Guy in the game yet he's off training while his wife to be is kidnapped. I can't confirm this but it looks like at the last minute the higher ups at Capcom removed Guy from FF2 so they could quickly made a cheap cash in title called Final Fight Guy. Am I crazy, or did Capcom screw over one of their most promising franchises? What's your opinions?