Greetings, from the world of tomorrow!! Hail, friend! I am a visitor to your time, having traveled here from the far, far-off future of next week. I picked up a PlayStation 4, you see, and just had to come back in time to tell you about it. It's ...

Wait. No, this is a bad idea. I can't tell you about the future! What if you receive an almanac and win big money by gambling when you know who's going to win? Or what if we get stuck re-living the same day over and over until we learn a valuable life lesson? Or you get so excited that you decide to build your own time machine so you can get one before I come back in time to tell you about them, which creates a paradox and - aaaaaaaa!! No, I'm sorry. I can't tell you what the PlayStation 4 is like. Too much is at stake. You'll just have to wait.

Hey, why not check out and discuss these webcomics while we all sit patiently for November 15 to roll around and see for ourselves what Sony's next-gen console will bring? And hey, feel free to bring up your favorite time travel movie references in the comments too.

Penny Arcade (Canis Superior)
8BitGamer (Friendship is Magic)
Awkward Zombie (Photo Finished)
Dorkly (The Bravest Next Gen Console Defender on the Internet)
Nerd Rage (Gentlemen's Agreement)
VG Cats (Unbreakable Bonds)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup has seen the future, and the future is references
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup has seen the future, and the future is references originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 09 Nov 2013 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments