Welcome to Stiq Figures, where the sales data is after the break and the posts don't matter.

I know we keep hyping up the launch of new consoles and that a certain time-traveling Joystiq editor teased us all with details from the future, but you know what? I'm excited! I've had some great times on the 360, PS3 and Wii (and more recently the Wii U), but getting new, promising consoles on the market can feel like a mini holiday.

The PlayStation 4 is launching on Friday, November 15 with 19 games, and those that have been using their DualShock 4 controllers elsewhere will finally have access to the library they were built for. Personally, I will undoubtedly be glued to the front window, waiting on Amazon's supposed launch day delivery. I'll probably end up canceling my order for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, though, in favor of picking it up locally. The last thing I need is a PS4 in my house without anything to play on it. Of course, there's always Resogun ...

Hopefully something about the PS4's launch has you excited, and if not, there's always the week after. In the mean time, check out the hardware Japan is buying after the jump! A certain down-but-not-out console that recently threw a party had a surprising pick up.Continue reading Stiq Figures, October 28 - November 3: PlayStation 4 edition
Stiq Figures, October 28 - November 3: PlayStation 4 edition originally appeared on Joystiq on Sun, 10 Nov 2013 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments