Thread: Rare xbox original halo edition debug kit for sale!!!! W/1 controller & cables!!!!!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Rare xbox original halo edition debug kit for sale!!!! W/1 controller & cables!!!!!

Hi, I have for sale an Original XBOX Halo Edition DEBUG KIT. It is in great condition, however there is some normal wear just like any other old console. I does power on however I have not done any further testing. It comes with 1 Microsoft controller and the AV & Power cables. The controller is missing the rubber on one of the joysticks & the other joystick has some deep scratches in the center. I have not touched the hard drive & the console has not been taken apart. I am taking best offers. After we work out a deal & the money is received, the XBOX will be shipped to the buyer. Shipping to the USA is $20, and shipping anywhere out of the country I will need to check with the post office for a price, so please contact me. Please email me with any questions and offers, my email is vintagevideogames1@gmail.com
    Thanks for looking, Max

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vintagevideogames1 View Post
    Hi, I have for sale an Original XBOX Halo Edition DEBUG KIT. It is in great condition, however there is some normal wear just like any other old console. I does power on however I have not done any further testing. It comes with 1 Microsoft controller and the AV & Power cables. The controller is missing the rubber on one of the joysticks & the other joystick has some deep scratches in the center. I have not touched the hard drive & the console has not been taken apart. I am taking best offers. After we work out a deal & the money is received, the XBOX will be shipped to the buyer. Shipping to the USA is $20, and shipping anywhere out of the country I will need to check with the post office for a price, so please contact me. Please email me with any questions and offers, my email is vintagevideogames1@gmail.com
    Thanks for looking, Max
    Wrong Forum!!!

Mods please move. Thanks in advance